this game doesn't exist? / corrupt game repair possssibility

[Post New]by Aniridia on Apr 24, 17 4:05 PM
My copy of Blood Oath is very badly corrupted. It quivers and gets ghosts, the same no matter how many times I reinstall. So I had wanted to purchase the game again under another name and have it not malfunction.
When I search for Blood Oath, I get other games with blood in their title or theme but no Blood Oath. When I type Blood Oath into the forum search, I get the response that that title doesn't exist. Do you not still sell Blood Oath? Can my game be repaired by updating of any kind?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:this game doesn't exist? / corrupt game repair possssibility

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 24, 17 4:30 PM
Hello Aniridia,

I'm sorry to hear that this game is not working properly and seems to not be working as expected even after reinstalling. We definitely want players to be able to continue enjoying their purchased games and while this specific game, Blood Oath, is no longer offered on our catalog of games, I'd be more than happy to provide some assistance as well as how to reach our Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

I would like to clarify that if you uninstalled the game completely and then reinstalled it from your Purchase History, that you would have the most recent version of the game available and that re-purchasing the game under a different account would only provide the exact same file. This means that further troubleshooting might be necessary to resolve this issue rather than uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If you'd like to try some of those troubleshooting suggestions, the following page lists steps for a Windows computer:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, if you've already attempted those steps, or if you'd prefer to receive some additional assistance, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. If you'd like some additional troubleshooting support, please also include a Dr. Felix Report, which should help our teams better investigate the issue. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue with the game, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and request that future discussion of this issue or reports of new issues with Blood Oath be provided to the re-created technical issues thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Blood Oath here!

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I hope this was able to assist. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: