jaragr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Bonus Level 23

[Post New]by jaragr on Apr 24, 17 6:23 PM
You have to get 1200 points and I have gotten over 1400 twice. Tells me to "try again". What am I doing wrong? I know I've completed this level and it shows I haven't! Am I missing something?

Edited on 04/25/2017 at 5:09:12 PM PST

smck0912
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Bonus Level 23

[Post New]by smck0912 on Apr 25, 17 9:13 PM
jaragr wrote:You have to get 1200 points and I have gotten over 1400 twice. Tells me to "try again". What am I doing wrong? I know I've completed this level and it shows I haven't! Am I missing something?

It isn't just the points on this level; you have to serve 3 customers BOTH Full orders and Fast. I haven't been able to get this with the customers at the counter, or the ones who want binoculars. It only seems to work with seated (table) customers, who order more than one item. So if you have seated customers who are thinking, and your counter customer has decided, wait for the table, then get their order and serve it as fast as you can! Each time you do both, one of the three parts of the circle in the upper right hand corner will turn green. Get all three, and it makes a clinking noise so you know you're done! Good Luck!

Go to: