SA__
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Friends of Sa 164699 GAME LOST

[Post New]by SA__ on Apr 24, 17 7:39 PM
Just tried to get into my game. It started to download and message popped up saying there is a problem with my game save that may take some time to fix and to try again later. When I did I am showing as player level 1 and everything has been lost.

Please do not send any gifts to this game.

Thanks
Sa

I don't know if it has anything to do with loosing my game or not but yesterday it was VERY slow to go in and out of friends Spring Terrace rooms, it might be something you need to watch for.

Edited on 04/24/2017 at 11:58:35 PM PST

Re:Friends of Sa 164699 Game lost

[Post New]by walkingstar on Apr 24, 17 9:20 PM
Oh Sa..Everybody's Nightmare..I Hope the MC Elves will fix your game quickly. I'll just leave you where you are..Q

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

Re:Friends of Sa 164699 Game lost

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Apr 24, 17 9:57 PM
So sorry...was wondering who "player" was.

Hoping you (and val and so many more) get this corrected fast!

In another thread, someone with the "win10 update problem" sounded like they heard a mini update to fix it was in the works...(insert crossed fingers emoticon here)

Thanks for the heads up and will be watching for good news about your game.

cabugg
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Friends of Sa 164699 GAME LOST

[Post New]by cabugg on Apr 25, 17 6:58 AM
I lost you completely under CABugg and Lady Bugg. Tried to find you again under your name and number but could not. Here are my codes to so I can add you back.
CABugg=543403, Lady Bugg = 136196. Hope I get you back as a friend.

[Post New]by pinchme on Apr 25, 17 7:16 AM
Wow, so sorry, another one of us bites the dust. I cant believe it's still happening. I haven't been contacted since they put me back on level 74 with nothing. that was April 19th, of course I have replied a couple of times since then but no response yet . Hoping for a fix . val #183597

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Apr 25, 17 8:15 AM
cabugg wrote:I lost you completely under CABugg and Lady Bugg. Tried to find you again under your name and number but could not. Here are my codes to so I can add you back.
CABugg=543403, Lady Bugg = 136196. Hope I get you back as a friend.

You 'lost' her because her game reverted back to a level before a player can have friends.

If CS can restore her game to the same social code, she will reappear in your friend list when that happens.

If CS has to move her game to a new social code, new friend requests will have to be sent.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Apr 25, 17 8:18 AM
pinchme wrote:Wow, so sorry, another one of us bites the dust. I cant believe it's still happening. I haven't been contacted since they put me back on level 74 with nothing. that was April 19th, of course I have replied a couple of times since then but no response yet . Hoping for a fix . val #183597

Did you mention to them that even though your game is at level 74, your friends can't access your private room?

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Apr 25, 17 8:27 AM
I was wondering who was missing from my game this morning when I was doing my terrace rounds, now I know. Thank you for letting your friends know. I hope they get you sorted soon.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Apr 25, 17 9:25 AM
TiramaSue wrote:
pinchme wrote:Wow, so sorry, another one of us bites the dust. I cant believe it's still happening. I haven't been contacted since they put me back on level 74 with nothing. that was April 19th, of course I have replied a couple of times since then but no response yet . Hoping for a fix . val #183597

Did you mention to them that even though your game is at level 74, your friends can't access your private room?

Val can't OPEN her private rooms...zero inventory.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Apr 25, 17 10:58 AM
susiewastaken wrote:
TiramaSue wrote:

Val can't OPEN her private rooms...zero inventory.

So all the tech dudes have done so far is put the game at level 74? What about avatars, achievements, etc? She shouldn't have to re-open the room and rebuy stuff. If she's going to have to re-earn everything, might as well have left the game at level 1. Those Trina quests, for example, are much easier at the lower levels.

What a mess!

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Apr 25, 17 11:20 AM
Yep, so far she got back one event item...her chocolates I think...all diamonds, only HALF of her coins, zero shards.

She messaged me just now with a great idea...take pics of everything in game...inventory, achievements, pets, friends, ....so many pages of things to record, but if this keeps happening it will be hitting more of us.

Edited on 04/25/2017 at 11:39:30 AM PST

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Apr 25, 17 11:29 AM
susiewastaken wrote:Yep, so far she got back one event item...her chocolates I think...half of her diamonds, zero coins, zero shards.

She messaged me just now with a great idea...take pics of everything in game...inventory, achievements, pets, friends, ....so many pages of things to record, but if this keeps happening it will be hitting more of us.

I keep a list of achievements I haven't finished and how much progress I've made, amount of coins, shards, diamonds, energy balls. I know I have at least 1 of each crafted item. Probably should keep track of airship items, stamps, and pet food. I'd be upset to lose everything else, but would somehow manage to keep going.

Of course, if I lost only 1 of my games, I could always suggest that my remaining game be cloned. I do try to keep them even in progress and achievements.

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Apr 25, 17 12:50 PM
I opened my game this morning and only had 60 of my friends show up no matter how long I waited. Luckily, when I closed down and reopened my game, they came back. I was starting to sweat just thinking about re-inviting them all right now.

Sa-Let us know if you get your game fixed or you have a new ID# so we can update our lists.

DeeJay46

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Apr 25, 17 1:10 PM
I'm so sorry. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Val, I hope they're able to get your game back, too.

Have fun stormin' the castle--when things get fixed. (Being optimistic.)

SA__
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by SA__ on Apr 26, 17 12:34 AM
Customer service are investigating so hopefully I will be able to play again in the not to distant future.

Sa

mlc311
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by mlc311 on Apr 26, 17 7:33 AM
I lost you one day, you were back the next, now gone again. Hope they get it fixed soon! (Number One)

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Apr 26, 17 10:16 AM
Best of luck, Sa.
(you know the drill, keep replying to emails yada yada)

Btw, TiramaSue, you should be able to play val's Spring Terrace now.

danielat2
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Friends of Sa 164699 GAME LOST

[Post New]by danielat2 on Apr 26, 17 10:36 AM
SA__ wrote:Just tried to get into my game. It started to download and message popped up saying there is a problem with my game save that may take some time to fix and to try again later. When I did I am showing as player level 1 and everything has been lost.

Please do not send any gifts to this game.

Thanks
Sa

I don't know if it has anything to do with loosing my game or not but yesterday it was VERY slow to go in and out of friends Spring Terrace rooms, it might be something you need to watch for.

I lost my game about 10 days ago. Just want to confirm your observation - before it happened, my Spring terrace was also extremely slow. I was wondering if it is connection, but there were no error messages so I continued playing. until it crashed and game progress was lost.

Edited on 04/26/2017 at 10:36:54 AM PST

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Apr 26, 17 4:09 PM
Sa, you didn't turn into a random "player" in my game. You just totally disappeared. When customer support gets it all straightened out, you may need to invite me again. Or let us know and I'll know it's OK to invite you again. Whichever.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Rose22bud
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Rose22bud on Apr 29, 17 1:45 PM
Hope you get your game back soon. I still owe you a lot of gifts. Will keep watch till you come back. Good luck!
I had you on two games.
Sondra ID# 417114
Rosebud ID# 430567

Go to: