smck0912
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Secrets (WARNING: Contains Spoilers!)

[Post New]by smck0912 on Apr 24, 17 11:09 PM
**To see the location of each secret, click and drag across the space next to the restaurant name to highlight the answer.**

Carlos' Restaurante: Click on the hand fan to the right of the entrance, above the coat rack. The fan will open and close, and it will tell you that you have found a secret.

Sophie's Restaurant: Click on the 2 books on the top shelf of the bookcase located at the right side. A paper airplane will fly out, and it will tell you that you have found a secret.

Luigi's Fast Food: Click on the purple coat hanging on the coat rack to the right of the entrance. It will billow in the wind, and it will tell you that you have found a secret.

More to come as I continue playing....

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:Secrets (WARNING: Contains Spoilers!)

[Post New]by tammytheo on Apr 25, 17 5:27 AM
Thank you for your helpful post, smck0912! Much appreciated!

ETA: I'm counting on you for the rest of them!

Edited on 04/25/2017 at 5:30:55 AM PST

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on Apr 25, 17 6:34 AM
So the locations/items in the first three highlight when you move the cursor over them, like all other bits you can interact with.
The location suggested in the other post about this for Steve's restaurant does not highlight for me. Can people who have managed to find it check if it highlights for them?
In the farmers market 2 non-main game play items highlight, but I got no secret from them, unless I did it earlier and didn't realise.....

[Post New]by superjules on Apr 25, 17 7:13 PM
what's the purpose of the secrets? does it unlock additional items? or is it just something for fun?

smck0912
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by smck0912 on Apr 25, 17 7:45 PM
tammytheo wrote:Thank you for your helpful post, smck0912! Much appreciated!

I'm working on it, tammytheo! I just finished the Farmers' Market, and the only thing I could do was knock over the fishing net, and make tons of butterflies come out of the flowers to the right of the tree, and then the Golden Egg, which gets you a trophy. I'm not sure if there is anything else. I'm watching other forums/boards, though! On to the next restaurant for now!

smck0912
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by smck0912 on Apr 25, 17 7:47 PM
gojojogo wrote:So the locations/items in the first three highlight when you move the cursor over them, like all other bits you can interact with.
The location suggested in the other post about this for Steve's restaurant does not highlight for me. Can people who have managed to find it check if it highlights for them?
In the farmers market 2 non-main game play items highlight, but I got no secret from them, unless I did it earlier and didn't realise.....

I agree with you about the Farmers' Market. I didn't get anything saying "secret."
Haven't yet played Steve's...I'll keep you posted!

smck0912
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by smck0912 on Apr 25, 17 7:48 PM
superjules wrote:what's the purpose of the secrets? does it unlock additional items? or is it just something for fun?

I think it's just for fun - a little something extra in your gameplay!

[Post New]by Davosskier on Apr 25, 17 8:34 PM
smck0912 wrote:

I'm working on it, tammytheo! I just finished the Farmers' Market, and the only thing I could do was knock over the fishing net, and make tons of butterflies come out of the flowers to the right of the tree, and then the Golden Egg, which gets you a trophy. I'm not sure if there is anything else. I'm watching other forums/boards, though! On to the next restaurant for now!

Have a look around the left side of the big tree top right of restaurant - now get cracking and find that one in the last restaurant - it's driving me nuts

smck0912
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by smck0912 on Apr 25, 17 10:35 PM
Davosskier wrote:
smck0912 wrote:

Have a look around the left side of the big tree top right of restaurant - now get cracking and find that one in the last restaurant - it's driving me nuts

Thanks for the tip, Davosskier - but I'm still not finding anything!
I assume you are talking about the tree with the boards nailed to it, and the waving leaves? I have clicked on everything around the left side that I can think of, and nothing happens. Is it only on a specific level?

And now I'm done with Steve's Restaurant, and I found and clicked on the window all the way on the left, and someone hums - but no notice of a secret. That's the only thing I can get to happen.

[Post New]by Davosskier on Apr 26, 17 4:18 PM
Sorry about that but I think the sneaky secret changes between the colored flowers on both sides of the tree and also the flowers on the side of the fish station, 1st time I it on the R side and then the next time the L side. Someone on another site said they got it on the R of the fish stand - just click on those colored flowers and you should be OK.

[Post New]by beestitcher on Apr 26, 17 5:43 PM
Hmm. I got the 1st restaurant wrong. Thought it was the guitar since it plays when clicked. And the hat on the far right lifts up & shows a disguise when clicked. And the net in the 4th restaurant falls over. What other things have you been able to trigger?

[Post New]by Davosskier on Apr 26, 17 6:27 PM
1 = is fan above the door; 2 = beige book on bookshelf; 3 = jacket on the coat stand at the door; 4 = are the colored flowers either to the L or R of the big tree or the R of the fish stand; and everyone says it is the window but I too only get the humming in 5 and I can't find a thing in 6 -

smck0912
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by smck0912 on Apr 27, 17 6:22 AM
I didn't get a secret message no matter which flowers I clicked on; just bugs flying out of them. And the fish net falling over, and the fish below the one to cook, jumps when you click on him. But no "secret."

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Apr 29, 17 12:44 PM
On the Farm Stand level, I got the "secret" message on the right side of the big tree, not really in the flowers, but I didn't see that it did anything else. (I went back and replayed a level, and clicking on the area where I got the "secret" message to the right of the tree and more or less on the flowers, a bee or something flies out of them.)

As to other things you can interact with, the bows near the door in Sophie's restaurant will untie, and the flowers on the table outside the door will change color. One of my favorites is the flowers in pots on either side of the door of Carlos' restaurant. I didn't take notes, but there are a number of things that will react if you click them in the various levels - ceiling fans, lights, etc. You just have to try things out.

Edited on 04/29/2017 at 3:21:41 PM PST

[Post New]by CaligirlLu on May 3, 17 10:08 AM
SPOILER (I think): On the last level I touched the DJ at one point and Music notes come out of a record he is holding. It doesn't happen all time. Usually when I would click him he would just shake his head. But a couple times (and I'm not sure what was different) music notes came out. There was nothing that said "secret" when this happened though. Hope that helps. :]

smck0912
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by smck0912 on May 4, 17 7:52 PM
Well, after finally finishing the game, I have all of the Recipes, all of the Gifts are opened, and all of the Trophies have been won. I still never managed to get a "secret" for the Farmstand, Steve's Restaurant, or Steve's Backyard.

I'm going to take a little break, and play it through again from scratch, and see if anything changes.

Good Luck, everyone!!!

[Post New]by AJLlewellyn on May 27, 17 12:08 PM
Thank you so much. I had no idea!

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jun 21, 17 6:24 PM
At the Farmers Market I got found secret when I clicked on the flowers to the right of the tree.

Donna_Bella
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Donna_Bella on Jun 27, 17 12:13 PM
Okay, in Steve's restaurant, the 5th one, I noticed a blimp flying by, I clicked on it and think I saw "found" flash on the top I my iPad screen. It happened quick, so don't hold me to it. Hope this helps.

Edited on 06/27/2017 at 12:19:20 PM PST

[Post New]by AJLlewellyn on Jul 10, 17 10:43 PM
I don't have a purple coat hanging on the clothes rack at Luigi's restaurant...

Go to: