Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fables of the Kingdom II Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 25, 17 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 04/25/2017 at 6:51:48 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fables of the Kingdom II Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 25, 17 6:52 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 04/25/2017 at 6:53:27 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fables of the Kingdom II Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by mongoose44 on Apr 26, 17 4:14 PM
Using Windows 7 64 bit operation system on a PC and this game (level 17)causes the entire computer to shut down. Any clue as to the problem. Before you say, all software and video drivers are up to date.

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Apr 27, 17 3:57 AM
mongoose44 wrote:Using Windows 7 64 bit operation system on a PC and this game (level 17)causes the entire computer to shut down. Any clue as to the problem. Before you say, all software and video drivers are up to date.

I'm also using Win7 (Prof) 64-bit on a desktop and am up to level 20 with no problems at all.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Not an issue, just a tech question

[Post New]by Yaelle on Apr 29, 17 11:52 PM
I dont want to buy the CE version of this - - if i uninstall & then install (& probably purchase) the regular standard version, does it have me start from the beginning?
I may have done this in the past with other games, but I think usually if anything, I'd do the opposite & upgrade.

[Post New]by SimLyn425 on Jul 7, 17 5:02 PM
Reached level 45 (End) but the game keeps repeating level 45 even though I received 3 stars and it states completed. The dragon is the next step but the game doesn't complete. Playing the SE Any suggestions?

Go to: