Public thanks

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Apr 25, 17 7:31 AM
I am Dani from Bordeaux, I have been playing the game for almost 3 years now, and I had to start from scratch because of PC issues..... so I 'd like to thank my ingame friends for their loyalty, and their help, with them I am sure to regain my 74 level and access to 76... well maybe it will be a higher level when I gain enough levels, as I am at level 20 right now, but in a month I've been helped a lot so I feel confident...
Thank you so much pals, I know you will be friends forever now
Dani

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

Re:Public thanks

[Post New]by jack7242 on Apr 25, 17 5:33 PM
If you approach the CS team with your old and new IDs, they will do their best to transfer it over for you. They managed to rebuild my game from scratch.

Myhashen
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Myhashen on Apr 25, 17 5:44 PM
The customer service people rebuilt mine too except for friends. Send them a message and be sure to answer any emails they send you until you get restored. Mine only took a day or so. Good luck. ShaSha

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Apr 25, 17 6:05 PM
Hello my long lost friend ,, welcome back.
Have missed hearing from you.
Please do as the others said and maybe you will get back faster and I will help as much as I can when this operatin is over.
Mean time take care and so glad you are back.
Randy

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Apr 25, 17 7:58 PM
redcloud33, please visit the Christmas Consortium Report thread for help with your seasonal pets, it's what we do lol. =v=

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Apr 27, 17 8:30 AM
To you all who gave me the advice to mail the CS thank you so much.... it worked, I've got my game back, I am level 74 again and working on getting higher, they did a pretty good job... thanks again

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 27, 17 9:08 AM
redcloud33 wrote:To you all who gave me the advice to mail the CS thank you so much.... it worked, I've got my game back, I am level 74 again and working on getting higher, they did a pretty good job... thanks again
Way kewl!!!!! Customer Support rawks!!!!

Go to: