tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

Portal tokens

[Post New]by tj1147 on Apr 25, 17 3:38 PM
I receive these from the "statues" but don't know what they are for! Can anyone help? Also, I have a MIA witch - fifth one, I think - but don't know how to get a witch picture there...I do have subsequent ones though. I love this game since I started it a couple of weeks ago while accumulating enough gold to progress in Sir Match-A-Lot which I also like, but have just seen the notice there will be no further content for Free the Witch - that is sad! (Gummy Drop is a no-go for me...I paid for unlimited lives but the last update will not work on my computer so money gone!)

Thank you if anyone can help with above issues!

Re:Portal tokens

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on May 8, 17 4:52 AM
tj1147, I would strongly recommend that you drop this game. Sounds like you're already encountering some of the glitches and they only get worse. As you mentioned, there will be no more content for FTW. That also indicates there will be no fixes for the many bugs. You noted that you're already playing Sir Match-a-Lot. It's a great BFG and doesn't have glitches. Continue that and try the BFG Midnight Castle. It's a great game. Good Luck.

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

Re:Portal tokens

[Post New]by tj1147 on May 18, 17 5:36 AM
thank you for your reply! I really do like Free the Witch and am sorry it has been abandoned. I guess I can keep hoping it will be revived...sometime!

Go to: