bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Nancy Drew: Sea of Darkness

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 26, 17 12:29 AM
The celebrated ship “Heerlijkheid,� is usually the centerpiece of an Icelandic town's local festival. Now that its captain has disappeared, the renovated vessel has become an eerie distraction. Did Captain Magnus sail away with a legendary treasure, or was he carried off into the night? Take the helm as detective Nancy Drew and set a course for the Sea of Darkness!

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

Re:Nancy Drew: Sea of Darkness

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Apr 26, 17 7:25 AM
I'm excited! Love Nancy Drew and have them all. I have a free game code to use too

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Apr 26, 17 1:54 PM
peeshee_1951 wrote:I'm excited! Love Nancy Drew and have them all. I have a free game code to use too

I absolutely agree with peeshee_1951. Give this kind of game a try. It's free to demo.

Nancy Drew! If you've never played this kind of game...you might find that you really like it.
Enjoy,
Lisa

annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by annabelle05 on May 4, 17 1:59 PM
I usually only play hidden object games but have always wanted to try the Nancy Drew Series. But, and I am embarrassed to say this, I have not been successful in the past. This one, taking place in Iceland really appealed to me so I bought it and am trying my very best to play it. But my problem is that I don't know how to properly move from one scene to another. I just seem to keep going around in circles and keep trying and sometimes, accidentally, move to another location, like getting on and off the ship. Right now, I'm trying to get into the Skip to find the instrument and just keep going around in circles. If I go too far using my "back" arrow, I end up back on the ship. I did find a walkthrough on YouTube that helped but it doesn't really say how to move around. Any suggestions on how to find my way through??? I love this game though and am determined to figure it out.

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on May 5, 17 10:21 AM
Have you tried the tutorial? Around Nancy's house. It can be accessed from the main menu.

annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by annabelle05 on May 5, 17 2:55 PM
Thank you, I had gone through the tutorial before I started the game but I think I'll just persevere and hopefully figure out how to get around. Thanks for your reply.

Go to: