Clear It - Music

[Post New]by twinterberg on Apr 26, 17 1:05 AM
I really like this game - It may seem childish but I really am a child at heart - my question is this - Does anyone know what music is playing? I know it is kind of choppy - jumping from one song to another, but I really like some of the songs and I must know if anyone knows the titles of the songs that are playing - I love relaxing to the more slower songs - I've checked the credits and other parts of the game and nothing.

Can anyone help me? Some of the songs sound country/western which I love - would really appreciate feedback on this - Thanks .

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Clear It - Music

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 26, 17 3:37 PM
I don't know either but my guess is that the soundtrack is something that was custom designed for the game otherwise they would have to list the copyright permission information in the game somewhere for "borrowing" it. You could try contacting the developer to ask about it.

Re:Clear It - Music

[Post New]by twinterberg on May 12, 17 1:10 PM
Thank you, SynthpopAddict, I guess I'll try to contact the developer of the "Clear-it game - In the mean time if anyone has heard any of the songs or music in this game - and knows the title of any one of them, please let me know. Thanks again.

Go to: