Saving game

[Post New]by bimjbutrick on Apr 15, 10 7:50 PM
The problem I am having is trying to save the game at the point I am each time. I am having a problem trying to get the game to save. I have found the black rock on the moon and and it saved to that point but when I get to Greece and try to save it so if I miss on the ship mini game it will be at the point in the game to do the mini game I end up back on the moon at the rock. Can you give me the steps I need to save th game? Thought I knew how but obviously not.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Saving game

[Post New]by nwl43 on Apr 16, 10 5:35 AM
The only thing I can think of is that you are not saving under the correct name or that you are loading a different game when you come back. It can get confusing.Let's say you want to use Bmj as your game name. Just make sure that is the name that shows up in the top slot. If it isn't then scroll down and click on that name. When you replay make sure that's the one you load. It's possible that the game you think you lost is there in your profile just under a different name than you were thinking.

dancebear
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by dancebear on May 13, 10 2:36 PM
I'm also having trouble saving the game. I saved in the middle of task 6 then when I reload the game I don't have any of the ingredients checked again. This is the second time and its getting frustrating as I usually only play games for a few minutes at a time to take a break from other things. The game also locked up repeatedly when I saved it fishing for the key so I had to return to a previous saved game. The game was fun up to this point but replaying task 6 is getting very boring so I may just chuck the game for this reason.

Edited on 05/13/2010 at 2:37:28 PM PST

Dorathea
Salmon
Salmon
2,794 Posts

[Post New]by Dorathea on May 28, 10 1:55 AM
nwl43 wrote:The only thing I can think of is that you are not saving under the correct name or that you are loading a different game when you come back.

I'm thinking the same thing as Nwl

You can save this game at any point. When you do, be sure to pick an empty-thingy and give it a saying name, I used names like "greece" or "task 6"

When you go to play the game again, you choose reload game, be sure to pick the name of the file you have saved and named yourself.

Once you are done with a task, moving on to the next one, you can rename the "thingy". Lets say you are through with task 6 and working on task 7 and have to leave the game .... choose save game, pick "task 6" type in "task 7" hit enter and your game is saved at that spot.

Hope this help

Go to: