viola flowers trophy - use every product and ingredient in every restaurant

[Post New]by superjules on Apr 26, 17 5:51 AM
Has anyone else gotten this trophy? I've completed the game and gotten every other trophy, but not this one. I even went back through each restaurant and replayed a level with everything downgraded and again with everything upgraded - still no trophy. Am I missing something or is this just a glitch? It seems like one you'd get pretty much automatically by completing the game....

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

Re:viola flowers trophy - use every product and ingredient in every restaurant

[Post New]by gojojogo on Apr 26, 17 7:18 AM
If you just rely on filling customer orders there is a chance that one variation of a product is never ordered. Just making a product and having it on your tray counts. Perhaps do each level again but just make every item and combination, ignoring the customers.

[Post New]by superjules on Apr 26, 17 8:33 PM
gojojogo wrote:If you just rely on filling customer orders there is a chance that one variation of a product is never ordered. Just making a product and having it on your tray counts. Perhaps do each level again but just make every item and combination, ignoring the customers.

Thank you! I tried making everything over again, even all the possible combos of fruits in the farmer's market - still didn't work. Either I'm completely missing something or there's just a glitch. At any rate, I'm tired of playing the same levels over trying to figure it out so I'm giving it up, but thank you for offering the tip.

georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by georgiarealist on May 1, 17 11:18 PM
I've made sure I had everything unlocked and that I've used all possible combinations of the various products, but this trophy is still not unlocked. The progress bar shows just a little sliver, so there must be something I've missed, but I sure can't figure out what it might be. I'm getting tired of playing levels over and over, though, so I may just leave it for a while and try again later.

OK, I went back and really looked at everything and decided it might involve the chocolate banana crepes, since those were the hardest to unlock. Nobody seemed to order them with the ice cream, so I did an order with the ice cream and deleted it from the tray, and that seemed to be the missing element. I finally have all the trophies! I really don't understand why those crepes are so difficult to unlock, though - it seems like you should be able to unlock all the ingredients within the regular course of the game. Having to replay levels over and over to get whatever is required to unlock something, and then having to replay again to use the items to get the trophies, really doesn't add anything to the game.

Edited on 05/03/2017 at 12:31:56 AM PST

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on May 2, 17 6:22 AM
For the last check I went to the end level of every restaurant, so you can guarantee all stations are unlocked. I then selected all the regular items. I then started the level, but completely ignored customers, and just methodically made one of everything possible. I then exited the level, went in again, this time selecting all the upgrade items, and again methodically making every option - I do remember a pineapple slice being the last combination I had missed - with the chicken sandwich?
It is boring, but without playing through the whole level it actually doesn't take that long, and I do like my trophies

Donna_Bella
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Donna_Bella on Jun 27, 17 12:32 PM
Thank gojojogo, I tried your way and finally got it.

But, I didn't realize I'd gotten the trophy until I looked in the trophy room, because I never saw the notification of the achievement while in the restaurant I was actually successful in. So, I don't even know which combo did the trick.

I was so frustrated I contemplated giving up, which I rarely do. For some reason, before exiting out of the game, I clicked the trophy icon, and to my delight, the viola flowers trophy was shining brightly. Either way, your method took the stress off.

So no matter what, fellow fishes, try every combo, delete them from the tray, go back in, change up the ingredients, trying every possible combo, and do this with every restaurant, while ignoring customers. Then check the trophy room. You may have gotten the achievement. Good luck.

gbouffar
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by gbouffar on Jun 29, 17 7:59 PM
I don't know if this will help anyone, but I finally got mine by cooking one of the claws in the third restaurant for the pasta dish. I was sure I had used everything, and I was getting frustrated replaying many levels trying to change combinations. I guess I had never run out of the claws and put one on the grill. That did it! Yeah!

may_be_uk
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by may_be_uk on Jul 12, 17 12:33 PM
I finally got this trophy when I realised that in the begining I had missed the using the bacon instead of the egg. When I orginally did some of these early levels I hadn't somehow selected it properly so I never used it. I hope this helps.

souldiva72
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by souldiva72 on Aug 24, 17 3:10 AM
Thank you, georgiarealist, that was the ingredient I was missing, the banana crepes with the ice cream. No one ordered it.

Go to: