orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

Windows 10 Midnight Castle players ... solution someone posted, and I tried it ... it works!!

[Post New]by orchidna on Apr 27, 17 6:53 AM
I tried this as soon as I saw it, and it worked! Quick and easy. I can now log in easily with NO problems!

nikkimm wrote:
My game is back up and running!!!! I simply changed the resolution of my computer to a lower setting, started the game, and then changed my resolution back to what it was prior. All is good and I am on the same level I was when the game quit working! It took about a week but glad I am able to play again!

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

Re:Windows 10 Midnight Castle players ... solution someone posted, and I tried it ... it works!!

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Apr 27, 17 12:00 PM
Congrats on being able to log in easily again.

However, this doesn't seem to be the same issue some other players are having...not the ones whose games were lost and then "recovered" to a lesser level sans inventory.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

Re:Windows 10 Midnight Castle players ... solution someone posted, and I tried it ... it works!!

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 27, 17 1:41 PM
There was mention on the news last night that Windows 10 players that have Webroot as their security system against spyware, malware, etc. caused issues. Apparently, Webroot mistakenly quarantined as malicious malware some Windows 10 updates! So, I'm thinking this could be the major issue.

Anyone else aware of this? Folks with issues--do you use Webroot?

plummiss
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by plummiss on Apr 27, 17 2:05 PM
There are problems with Win 10 Creator having compatability issues with older apps.

Go to: