Drammar
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Hint button

[Post New]by Drammar on Apr 27, 17 10:51 AM
I feel pretty stupid asking this, but was does the hint button do to show you a hint? All I can see is the "armor" slashing its sword but nothing on the screen that helps you know what to do next. What am I missing?

I'm an experienced game player, but one that makes liberal use of the hint button -- because I play for relaxation, not frustration, but I can't "get" this one.

Thanks.

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

Re:Hint button

[Post New]by _DD_ on Apr 27, 17 11:26 AM
The sword sends a glowing light ray which circles the goal then (where to look, where to go). It can hardly be overlooked, even with the brightness control set up too high.
So I guess you'd better check your graphic card / settings, or - if no-one else has another idea here - send in a Dr Felix report. Good luck!

vanwyck
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by vanwyck on Apr 27, 17 1:05 PM
I'm having the same issue as Drammar. I only get a slash. No light ray circling the goal. Please help.

MaryAnn3935
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by MaryAnn3935 on Apr 27, 17 3:43 PM
The slash points to the object you want.

bajacalla
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by bajacalla on Apr 27, 17 7:31 PM
same here - slash through shield, but NO LIGHT. *nothing* points to *anything.* I'm on a Mac and an experienced gamer, not just HOGs. I'm not "overlooking" anything - there is *no light.* waste of a hint button.

[Post New]by m_shields on Apr 28, 17 11:26 AM
I have the same issue - sword just slashed no light

Edited on 04/28/2017 at 11:27:03 AM PST

[Post New]by scooterg on May 3, 17 11:16 AM
I get the same thing, sword moves, but no light

Go to: