bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Crime and Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov? forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 16, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Crime and Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov? forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Crime and Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov? players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

ERROR MESSAGES

[Post New]by gunnhoneydew on Apr 16, 10 12:23 AM
CAN NOT PLAY THIS GAME EITHER THERE ARE SO MANY GAMES OUT
THERE YOU CAN NOT PLAY FOR THIS ERROR MESSAGES. THIS IS
GETTING PRETTY BORING WHEN YOU CAN'T PLAY THEM.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

Re:Welcome to Crime and Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov? forum

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 16, 10 12:58 AM
I downloaded this game and it took me 2 min and 24 seconds to download it, I have a laptop and cable connection-This for the person that PM'd me yesterday, TMann

Edited on 04/16/2010 at 1:13:07 AM PST

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Apr 16, 10 4:06 AM
Hi Tmann,
It downloaded even faster than that this morning here in the UK. How did we all cope with the old modems lol??
Was like watching paint dry.....but these days downloads are super fast.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 16, 10 4:29 AM
Hi La Bamba, How are you? Well...I hope you like the game, even though some didn't like it, as for me not at all...Talk to you soon, TMann

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Apr 16, 10 10:18 AM
Hi TerryMann,
I played it to the end. Liked it and a good few hours entertainment.
I know not 'your cuppa tea'.....hope you get a good game you like over the weekend!

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 16, 10 10:55 PM
Hi La Bamba, Thanks, great to hear you were pleased with yours, and always Happy Gaming!!!

n_7441
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by n_7441 on Apr 18, 10 1:59 PM
Is there a walk though yet. I enjoy what I could do.

RHODAP50
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by RHODAP50 on Apr 21, 10 10:12 AM
I have reached the broken down carriage and can't find the spectacles, the hint isn't showing them and nor is the walk through.

Not the best game I have played,very disappointed in this months games over all.

[Post New]by itscherinelson on Apr 25, 10 4:47 PM
i'm stuck on the chapter with the statue??? can't remember the chapter & don't want to go back to the game...took me too long to get here!!! it says get a screwdriver but i can't go anywhere else. just stuck on the face of the door! it's really frustrating. cant go forward or back. help!!!

[Post New]by Marsea on Apr 27, 10 7:46 AM
Sorry my English is bad. But help me I downloaded the game Crime and Punishment and the game shakes. The screen flickers while running the game and I can not see anything. Is tremendous. What is it? Try the version I downloaded and I can not run the game right. Thank you for your attention!

appiel
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by appiel on Apr 28, 10 4:15 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Crime and Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov? forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Crime and Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov? players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by Dlilah on Apr 30, 10 4:36 AM
Hi there. I am having trouble running the game - I get Access Violations. I've turned off my antivirus, ensured I have the latest Direct-X & graphics drivers etc. I've downloaded and installed twice. I'm running WinXP SP3. Has anyone else had this issue iwith this game? All my other games from BFG work fine.

Go to: