bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Bogota- Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 27, 17 3:02 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Bogota in the game. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to these temporary cities only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Bogota posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Bogota- Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 27, 17 3:02 PM
Existing Bogota threads:

Edited on 04/27/2017 at 3:02:45 PM PST

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on May 7, 17 5:18 AM
I just had a look at that one, you are absolutely right, it cannot work out no matter what you do, this is obviously a level that has a glitch in it and the game developers definitely need to fix this one up, as no one can therefore move onto the master bulder level either. Definitely only four that can become ice blocks to break NOT 5. Someone please take notice of this and fix it.

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on May 9, 17 12:31 PM
I've sent a pm to one of the mods who has helped me before so we will see what happens!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 9, 17 1:25 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Bogota, Level 96, Architect. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to the Moderation Team's attention through posts as well as a PM Trav3lbird. After playing through this level, I can definitely see the frustration that it may cause.

To help get through this level, players are right that in order to create the ice cubes, you need to wait out the snowflake timers with moves. What I found helped was to concentrate on clearing out the stickers around only one of the snowflakes. Once they are cleared, more than one ice cube will appear on the board surrounding that section of the board. Players can then work to clear out 5 ice cubes and finish the rest of the level requirements. It is indeed a little tricky as sometimes creating a line crush will take out multiple snowflakes and then I needed to concentrate on the other snowflakes.

If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a Big Fish Games Help page below on how to obtain this information:

What is an in-game ID?

With enough reports of certain levels, we can work with the Gummy Drop! teams to help fine tune them. Good luck! If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 05/09/2017 at 1:25:49 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 18, 17 3:01 PM
Hi all_done,

You are very welcome! I hope that I was able to help clarify this level as it did cause some confusion in the beginning for me as well. If players find that the above steps aren't helping, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team.

Good luck everyone! Please do not hesitate to PM me or any of the Active Moderators as we are always happy to help!

bfgBellerophon

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Nov 8, 17 9:20 PM
Just swimming by to bump it up

CaribouLou
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by CaribouLou on Nov 14, 17 12:26 PM
I need help with Level 95. No matter what I do or how many Coins I spend on Extra Moves, Boosts, Shovels, etc, there are just not enough Blue Gummys to explode all of the necessary thingies (I still don’t know what to call them after over 60 Levels). Shovels only remove the thingies but do nothing for the Stamps. Also repeatedly the first thingie to explode is the lower left hand one which helps not at all. I’ve used Lightning Bolts to hit as many Blue Gummys in one move but that may or may not be enough for an explosion. I’ve even gotten as far as exploding all but one thingie but the one one right side remains elusive, causing me to run out of moves, with a kazillion Stamps still on the board. My next “strategic move” is to buy 3 Lightning Bolts and PRAY that 2 fall adjacent so I can use them to remove as many Stamps as possible in one move. But that’s not going to help if there are several layers of Stamps and I’m still unable to get any explosions on the right side.

I’ve been stuck at this level for WEEKS! I can usually knock out several Citys in that amount of time. I need the Coins for Helping Hands so I can build the structure at Level 120 to go on to the next City. In retrospect, instead of buying Boosts, etc., I should have used the 1,000 on the resources from the Helping Hands.

I see that other players had issues with a design glitch at Level 96, but I haven’t even complete 95. HELP!

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Nov 14, 17 5:59 PM
CaribouLou, I can't work out why you are having so much trouble with this level. When I just checked it now to see what it is like, I had done it twice before, so only had to do it one more time to get master builder. So I played it first time it opened as there isn't much variation possible on the opening moves anyway. I almost got it out without using any boosts, ran out of moves so spun the wheel and luckily, got 5 moves for free. On the last of those moves, it only required one more move to get it out so I used another 5 moves which cost me the 50 coins and won it. Earning me 60 coins so am 10 ahead, no big deal and that wasn't why I did it, but just to see what was so hard about it, it is a tricky level but not impossible. Those light blue gummy colour blockers just kept blowing up to clear the board.

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Apr 7, 18 9:43 PM
Just swimming by to bump it up!

Go to: