bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Crime and Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov? technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 16, 10 12:55 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

BereniceP
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

Re:Post any Crime and Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov? technical issues here only

[Post New]by BereniceP on Apr 16, 10 5:25 AM
I have downloaded the demo for this game and intended to purchase it but when I am in the market square, the speech bubbles will not go away. I end up with a screen full of speech bubbles obscuring all the items I have to find. I have uninstalled and am downloaded again but I still have the same problem.
Please help.
Regards
Berenice P

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:Post any Crime and Punishment: Who Framed Raskolnikov? technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 16, 10 10:22 AM
Hi BereniceP!

It sounds like you may be experiencing a display issue. You may want to check for updates to your video card driver and/or Direct X. This can sometimes fix this error.
If you click the link above that says "Frequent Crashing of Game" it will have some steps to get these updates that are almost always free.

You can also contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope this helps!
bfgTigris

[Post New]by imogenie1019 on Apr 16, 10 4:24 PM
keep on getting violation error, program terminated

[Post New]by gillyw on Apr 17, 10 4:04 AM
Can't get started! Won't let me select a destination.

Metamorph
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Metamorph on Apr 17, 10 10:41 PM
Me too. I just give up when I get these errors.

imogenie1019 wrote:keep on getting violation error, program terminated

jachern
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by jachern on Apr 19, 10 6:37 PM
I also get access violation error on this game. I will contact customer service.

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Apr 20, 10 8:11 PM
I have reported "access violation" to CS as well.

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

Re:Chapter 16 technical issues here only

[Post New]by care___916 on Apr 22, 10 5:00 PM
I am in chapter 16 with the list of items to find. I clicked on an item and it took me to a mini game, which I need my inventory to solve and I cannot get back to the room.

I have restarted the game and it goes directly to the mini game and not the room.

Help.. Love this game lol

DeeJays10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by DeeJays10 on Apr 25, 10 12:35 PM
imogenie1019 wrote:keep on getting violation error, program terminated

Same here, seems like they have this happen a lot.

Is this one of their short games with no extras? Seems they are getting shorter with less options for extra play (unlimited seek and find, etc.).

Re:Chapter 16 technical issues here only

[Post New]by shan1950 on Apr 29, 10 5:56 PM
care___916 wrote:I am in chapter 16 with the list of items to find. I clicked on an item and it took me to a mini game, which I need my inventory to solve and I cannot get back to the room.

I have restarted the game and it goes directly to the mini game and not the room.

Help.. Love this game lol

[Post New]by jimlinda829 on May 17, 12 2:20 PM
gillyw wrote:Can't get started! Won't let me select a destination.

I can't get started either, HELP!!

Go to: