bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Your Comments and Review for Dora the Explorer: Swiper's Big Adventure!

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 16, 10 12:57 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Dora the Explorer: Swiper's Big Adventure!? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

Re:Your Comments and Review for Dora the Explorer: Swiper's Big Adventure!

[Post New]by everyonesmomtwo on Apr 20, 10 8:46 PM
I down loaded this game for my 4 year old grandson who is a huge computer gamer. Grandma's fault.
Anyway he played for about 30 minutes than told me, "I don't like this game grandma it's to easy." and that was on the hard feature.
I didn't get a chance to play it with him so am not sure what exactly he didn't like, but I do know that he has liked all the other Dora games.
He tends to like harder games than the average kids game, but was hoping he would like this one as he loved the movie.
Oh well at least I used the try it now button. I really appreciate that feature.

Re:Your Comments and Review for Dora the Explorer: Swiper's Big Adventure!

[Post New]by bandiana on Jun 1, 10 6:44 PM
My daughter has all the other Dora games from Big Fish and she loves them. She is 3 and has had no problem teaching herself how to play all the other games. This game however has been a pain in the neck for me!! All the other Dora games are controlled by the mouse....this one you need to use the keyboard for certain parts and the mouse for others and she gets frustrated with trying to make him run and jump. She has never had to use the keyboard for any games she has played ever. I end up sitting there having to do all the running and jumping and she plays all the parts in between. If your child isn't too confident on a keyboard I'd recommend any of the other Dora games but not this one as the running and jumping bit does drag on for a while and often.
It does have great mini games in between all the running though which my daughter thoroughly enjoys. Just wish you could get to them without all the bits in between (another thing you can do on all the other Dora games but not this one).

Go to: