bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Dora the Explorer: Swiper's Big Adventure! technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 16, 10 1:00 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Problem in the Pond Lily Pad 3rd Repition

[Post New]by MeeMee7 on Apr 23, 10 10:39 AM
There is a problem in the game: I've played through the Easy level with my daughter and when you choose to go to the Pond (on the Map), when you get almost to the end where Swiper had to jump on the Lily Pads that have a certain amount of frogs on them, in the 3rd sequence of the Lily Pads, there are no frogs, Swiper keeps saying to choose a number, but you cannot click on any of the Lily Pads, and the game stalls at that point. We went back and tried it several more times with the same problem in that same area of the game. You can still play the rest of the game, however you can't complete this scene and you can't get the reward for completing this scene. I have not tried this in the Hard level yet - as I had the 1 hour trial only. I definitely would like to buy this game, but I'm wondering if there is a fix for this specific bug? Thank you, Cherie

SJGG
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Post any Dora the Explorer: Swiper's Big Adventure! technical issues here only

[Post New]by SJGG on May 2, 10 9:12 PM
Same here but on the 2nd lily pad.Anyone else tried to cross the lake?

You get to a lake and have to count frogs to cross, you count frogs for the first lilypad and it's fine. Then you automatically move to the 2nd lilypad but the frogs have all disappeared.

The game just sits there telling you to count frogs but there are no frogs

You just get stuck and can't move!

How did this ever get through quality testing?

(

Re:Post any Dora the Explorer: Swiper's Big Adventure! technical issues here only

[Post New]by bandiana on Jun 1, 10 4:54 AM
We have a completely different problem. We get to a certain point in the game and it just keep loading to a 100% over and over with a blank white screen around it. You can still hear Dora in the background telling you to do something but you can't do anything. The only way to get out of it is to go into your task manager and shut the game down completely. I have sent a message to the support team almost a week ago but have not had a response. Wish I had known the fault before I spent $8 Aus on it. I think they should get tested before they are put on the site.
Anyone else have this problem?

[Post New]by bandiana on Jun 1, 10 6:33 PM
I don't have the Lily pad problem. All my frogs are there !.? Dunno if they have fixed the problem since I bought it or whether it just a freaky thing that only happens on certain computers...like my 100% freeze. I think I have fixed that...hopefully.

[Post New]by cashoo on Aug 2, 10 11:11 AM
I can't get Swiper to jump up for any stars no matter what I do. What am I doing wrong...or is it a glitch?

Corythosaur
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Corythosaur on Jan 1, 11 5:06 PM
Cashoo,

Have you tried hitting the space bar?

Go to: