Cat Lovers

Cat Lovers

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Apr 28, 17 4:22 PM
I have 60 friends on my Android game - 25 are currently using the Cat Lover avatar. On my PC it's 24 out of 79. I know a lot of people like to use the most recent new avatar, but this one seems extra popular.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

Re:Cat Lovers

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 28, 17 6:43 PM
Yep! You guessed it....a lot of cat lovers here!

marykathleen63
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by marykathleen63 on Apr 28, 17 7:36 PM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:Yep! You guessed it....a lot of cat lovers here!
Here, Here!

abigail28
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by abigail28 on Apr 28, 17 8:36 PM
Join the club! I love my little kitties on Midnight Castle! I have a live 16 year old black cat I call Artie as well.

difi1
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by difi1 on Apr 28, 17 8:41 PM
Me too. Chuck and Bart...

Jenifer_Rule
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,038 Posts

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Apr 28, 17 9:58 PM

Unashamedly!

But, with everyone having the same avatar, it does get confusing. So I'm currently playing Musical Avatars. A different one every day.

It IS interesting to see the whole character, as opposed to the face in the circle.

The "Cher" avatar at the end of the Castle Challenge is actually canoodling with a fully grown tiger.

Now THAT'S a cat lover!

Cheers,

Jenifer

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 29, 17 1:22 AM
Jenifer_Rule wrote:
Unashamedly!

But, with everyone having the same avatar, it does get confusing. So I'm currently playing Musical Avatars. A different one every day.

It IS interesting to see the whole character, as opposed to the face in the circle.

The "Cher" avatar at the end of the Castle Challenge is actually canoodling with a fully grown tiger.

Now THAT'S a cat lover!

Cheers,

Jenifer

Or suicidal!

I am a dog lover myself but my family have all preferred cats. I have read and KNOW that the cat is as ferocious as the tiger, but fortunately is a bit smaller so does less harm!

MORE
doggy avatars please Developers!

Jenifer_Rule
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,038 Posts

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Apr 29, 17 5:37 AM

Give it a couple of days...

Though I have noticed that ALL the female avatars are saucy, sassy, se*y beauties - while the male avatars seem to be twits, bumpkins or monsters.

Someone should write a strongly worded letter!

Jenifer

icema_
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by icema_ on Apr 29, 17 5:48 AM
Jenifer_Rule wrote:

Give it a couple of days...

Though I have noticed that ALL the female avatars are saucy, sassy, se*y beauties - while the male avatars seem to be twits, bumpkins or monsters.

Someone should write a strongly worded letter!

Jenifer

Sounds pretty much like real life to me

Jerry...iceman

LJM5091
Clownfish
Clownfish
608 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Apr 29, 17 6:47 AM
Definitely a cat lover...we have 7 rescue cats (2 that prefer to spend a lot of their time outside except in inclement weather). The 5 that stay inside help me play in the Castle by watching the screen intently for any missed eggs or flowers or pumpkins. They often put a gentle paw to the monitor to point out things I might have missed.

Spooky, Ranja, Skittles, Tiger, Midgy and their mom's names, Kiki and Tatoo.

lj

Jenifer_Rule
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,038 Posts

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Apr 29, 17 7:10 AM

Anabel loves the butterflies in the Spring Rooms. AND she has already contributed to my emails!

However her input usually consists of nnnnnnnnnn hhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggg lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ;;;;;;;;;;7777777777777777uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nnnnnnnnnnnnn bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbvvvvvvvvvvvv cccccccccccc ssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhggggggggggt mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbb

I really need to talk to her about her language.

Jenifer

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 29, 17 8:35 AM
Lifelong catlover here.
My snugglebug 17-yearold beauty is rather jealous of the attention the Castle takes away from her. Yes, she has the most beautiful green eyes. In fact, the Winter Cat looks like her as a kitten.

I want that last avatar to be of the tiger, not the lady! What a gorgeous tiger!!!
[Don't be jealous, Sarah, I still love you best!]

ofitg7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ofitg7 on Apr 29, 17 4:30 PM
Cats are great, mine sleeps on my lap as I play MC. I think, in the case of size house cat or large cat's meanness the house cat wins hands down. Tigers, lions ect.
only kill for food, protection of young, when threatened, or pride dominance; whereas a house cat will kill for sport. Is you cup half full or half empty.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Apr 29, 17 7:31 PM
CATS ARE OK, I HAVE HAD MANY, BUT I STILL PREFER DOGS. I AM ALLERGIC TO SOME CATS BUT NOT OTHERS. NEVER COULD FIGURE OUT WHY. NEVER FOUND A DOG I AM ALLERGIC TO.

12 DOG IN MY LIFE TIME MY HUBBY LEFT ME ONE WHEN HE PASSED. HE HAD SAID NO MORE DOGS AFTER WE LOST THE LAST OF OUR THREE HEELERS. MAR. OF 2016. HE BROUGHT HOME A LITTLE DOG IN AUG. 11 LBS. OF WHO KNOWS WHAT HE IS A SENIOR DOG. BUT HE IS CUTE. DANCES WHEN HE WANTS SOMETHING.

CATS 4 MY KIDS FOUND IN A SACK IN A DRAINAGE DITCH, DRY AT THE TIME.
ANOTHER WANDERED IN AND SAID HEY THANK YOU KINDLY I'LL STAY HERE. HE DID. HE WAS SICK AND VERY BATTERED.

3 MORE RESCUES CATS. WHEN THE LAST OF THEM DID NOT COME HOME AT THE AGE OF 17. MY SON WHO WE WERE LIVING WITH SAID NO MORE CATS.

HE AND HIS WIFE ARE ALLERGIC TO CATS. AND DOGS. BUT THEY SEEM TO WANT TO KEEP THIS LITTLE GUY.

GO FIGURE

ME TO OLD TO DO PUPPIES EVER AGAIN. NOT EVEN SURE I WANT TO DO ANY MORE PETS. EXCEPT THE MC ZOO WE ARE COLLECTING. DON'T HAVE TO GIVE THEM BATHS OR CLEAN UP AFTER THEM.

SHARLENE

unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by unofrio on May 3, 17 5:54 AM
It's kitties!!! You expect us to be able to resist kitties!

sewfancy
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by sewfancy on May 3, 17 6:16 AM
A couple of years ago. I got a cat. It was kitten grew into a Tom cat. My son came home to visit me. The cat would follow him around and slept with him. He just wouldn't leave my son alone. My son took the cat home with him. I knew the cat would happy. We still laugh about. The cat still follows him around.

Sewfancy

Jenifer_Rule
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,038 Posts

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on May 3, 17 11:18 PM

I think cat's choose their human, while dog's just assimilate into the pack.

Right now Anabel's favourite person in the house is the dog.

Her goal is to successfully complete an 8 second rodeo ride.

She's getting up to 3 seconds before getting bucked off, but she keeps trying.

Cheers,

Jenifer

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on May 3, 17 11:52 PM
NOT JUST CATS DOGS CHOOSE TOO. WE HAD 3 CATTLE DOGS. ALL LOOKED TO MY HUSBAND, I MIGHT AS WELL HAVE BEEN A LAMP POST.

I WAS IGNORED. THEY WOULD NOT EVEN GO FOR A WALK IF I WAS THE ONE TO TAKE THEM. HE WAS IT. I WAS THE AFTER THOUGHT.

Jenifer_Rule
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,038 Posts

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on May 4, 17 6:37 AM

I changed my MC 'blankie' from a doona (Australian term) to a blanket as a wash was due.

Coincidentally Anabel abandoned my lap for my bed, as the washed doona was now there.

Now the doona is back as my 'blankie', and so is Anabel.

I'm beginning to think Humans have nothing to do with the equation.

But I'm happy that Anabel is back on my lap while I type...

Oh the heady joy of denial!

It's a river in Egypt, you know!

Jenifer

Shawkn
Clownfish
Clownfish
754 Posts

[Post New]by Shawkn on May 4, 17 8:33 PM
I have 4 rescued boy cats and one very confused, rescued, German Shepherd. He treats the cats like a funny looking puppy litter. Hence, he grooms them (they love it), shares his food and bed (they love it) and wrestles with the Maine Coon who is a VERY big cat. Cats reward my GShep with return grooming and lots of play. It's a constant floor show!

Go to: