rowan987
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,083 Posts

Hot Air Balloon

[Post New]by rowan987 on Apr 16, 10 3:07 AM
Can anyone help, i've blown up the Pandora and came back to hot air balloon. I've spoke to Laura and put burner in balloon, when I click on it to get away it just tells me I've to go back and blow up Pandora, can't go back further than the shipwreck and I've tried clicking on side of balloon and everywhere else. Does this mean I cannot finish game? I need to get back to the house scene to finish.

Capthowdy64
Minnow
Minnow
268 Posts

Re:Hot Air Balloon

[Post New]by Capthowdy64 on Apr 18, 10 11:35 PM
Okay,did you wrap the dynamite in the tarp? You have to do that first. After the Pandora goes boom,you should be able to leave.Do it over and see what happens.Let me know if you need help

rowan987
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,083 Posts

[Post New]by rowan987 on Apr 19, 10 12:43 AM
Thanks for replying yes I did wrap the dynamite in tarp, watched the ship blow up and went back to the hot air balloon. It looks as if I would have to start the game from the beginning and I still might get stuck there. it was a really good game up to this point, its a pity not being able to finish though.

Edited on 04/19/2010 at 12:45:48 AM PST

[Post New]by BigFishSue2 on Jun 29, 10 4:59 PM
I am stuck at the very same place! Can someone help???

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jan 18, 11 12:50 PM
BigFishSue2 wrote:I am stuck at the very same place! Can someone help???

If you've spoken to Laura, then click on the sandbags that are hanging on the side of the balloon; as you click on each one, the man will move closer to the balloon (as a "monster") and then eventually will fly away from the island.

MEnr56

Go to: