Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: The Devil's Tower Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 29, 17 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 04/29/2017 at 5:42:40 AM PST

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: The Devil's Tower Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Apr 29, 17 5:42 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Big Fish Games Help Pages. Using our Big Fish Games Help Pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help Pages. please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgLianorm

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: The Devil's Tower Collector's Edition

[Post New]by JessF on Apr 29, 17 8:07 AM
An odd problem. I have since resolved it, but thought I would post in case others have the same issue.

When first playing, the task bar remained visible. This blocked the menu and guide and inventory was hard to see. I had to exit using Task Manager.

Restarting the game did not help. However, rebooting fixed the problem.

I have a new PC and am using Win 10.

Happy Gaming.

pamra
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by pamra on Apr 29, 17 10:48 AM
Thanks for the heads up JessF. It worked for me, too.

[Post New]by romanelia on Apr 30, 17 1:08 AM
Hello,

I bought this game, but I can't finish the last chapter, i have the weapon but no fight with the demon ?

I Have a PC HP pavilion with window 10

Help me please !!

[Post New]by vbfljagsfan on May 1, 17 9:21 AM
I have the same problem romanelia! Have the glass chard on the staff but nothing to use it on.

I have MAC OS Sierra.

[Post New]by kellmebell on May 1, 17 10:50 PM
I'm having the same problem, I have the spear, but nowhere or way to use it!!!! Very frustrating!!!!

johanna9
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by johanna9 on May 3, 17 3:29 PM
me too, where's the bad guy?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 3, 17 4:43 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to post about the issues being experienced while playing Labyrinths of the World: The Devil's Tower Collector's Edition. It sounds like there was a workaround for one of the issues that seems to help should it occur as well as some trouble with what to do with the spear after receiving it. I haven't been able to play through this game that far yet, but I did want to swim by to try to provide some assistance as well as how to reach our Technical Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

Thank you JessF for providing that workaround. It sounds like if the taskbar still appears when trying to play and it is interfering with playing, that exiting the game and restarting the computer itself will resolve the issue. Thank you for taking the time to report that, and I'll be sure to note this and provide this information to the right teams as well.

Other players are seeing an issue with creating the spear in the final chapter, but that it's unclear where to go from there. I haven't played this game through this part, so I'm not certain what exactly the next step should be. However, if it seems clear what to do and that there isn't a way to perform that action, or performing the action seems to illicit no results, I want to recommend trying to play the game as an Administrator. Running the game as an Administrator could make it so that the game runs more smoothly by offering the game all the permissions it needs to display the game as it should run. The following page contains steps on how to do that, if you would like to try and see if that helps in this situation:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Just in case, it may be helpful to also include a Dr. Felix Report, should more investigation of the issue be needed. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 3, 17 4:43 PM
Since there have been a few reports about the same issue across multiple computer types, I'm going to go ahead and let the appropriate teams know what players here are experiencing. If there are any updates or further information about this game provided to the Forum Moderation team, a moderator will be certain to provide an announcement about it for our players.

Thank you all for your patience and taking the time to report what has been happening while playing. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: The Devil's Tower Collector's Edit

[Post New]by katbear50 on May 5, 17 12:40 AM
kellmebell wrote:I'm having the same problem, I have the spear, but nowhere or way to use it!!!! Very frustrating!!!!

I too have the spear at the ready, but where's the bad guy?
Hint says No Action Here.
All Available Screens state the same.
S/G shows Bad Guy in Sandstorm,
bu I can't seem to find him to confront.
?HELP?
the kat
=^,,^=
As suggested by JessF, I closed out my game and rebooted.
This solved nothing.
Game will not recognize my having constructed the Staff/Shard.
When hovering over Margaret I get a Question Mark, when Clicking on her I get "Still waiting for me to get Shard.". Clicking on Hint still states nothing to do here.

{Running Win. 10 on my PC, in Administrator's Mode..}

Edited on 05/05/2017 at 5:11:59 PM PST

janiestep
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by janiestep on May 6, 17 7:49 PM
I just finished the update to fix the issue after you put spear together. Still can't do a thing.

txpeach100
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by txpeach100 on May 9, 17 8:54 AM
I'm having a completely different issue. At base camp, in the tent, there is a recipe that uses the wax from a previous location and a jar of stuff. then you are suppose to fan the fire with the pink fan. I put in the ingredients and try to fan the flame (yes, the stove door is open) but it keeps telling me "Let's sort everything else before fanning the fire" So I cannot proceed

I do not have the upgrade to this game and it has never appeared in my BF app. When manually checking, it just keeps checking and checking for ever!

[Post New]by skeeteroo on May 9, 17 1:24 PM
TXpeach. You need to do something else before you fan the flames. I sent you pm so as not to give anything away for others.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: The Devil's Tower Collector's Editio

[Post New]by sazoria on Jun 21, 17 1:18 AM
For the spear issue, I'm really not sure about whether there is a glitch or not but here is what I did to finish the game just in case someone missed something.

You put the shard on the spear.
You then tie the shard to the spear with the belt you get from the statue of the crystal king.
You click on your sister with the spear to show that you are ready.
She summons the bad guy and you use the spear on him.
Play the two mini games and you're done.

Just wondering if maybe anyone missed the 'belt' step and that is why the game is not registering that you have finished the weapon and wont let you show it to your sister.

Edited on 06/21/2017 at 1:22:08 AM PST

Go to: