Doodlebug2
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

For All Players Below Level 45

[Post New]by Doodlebug2 on Apr 29, 17 9:22 AM
I foolishly gave away my abundance of Plain Stamps at lower levels. Level 44 has required more Plain Stamps than any other level I can remember. I literately needed hundreds of Plain Stamps for this level and I am not done yet. Good Luck storming the castle everyone.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:For All Players Below Level 45

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 29, 17 9:40 AM
Thanks for posting this! I did the same for a while but no more- I think I saw somewhere a huge amount required in the lab.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Apr 29, 17 10:00 AM
by the time you get to level 76, you will have needed, and used.. over 2,500 plain stamps....

My advice that works in my games.... put it on your wishlist and start SWAPPING plain stamps.... you don't lose stamps, and neither do others..... but, if you will swap them, the game thinks you are giving them away... this will trigger your HO's to drop them more often... don't go any further in your game till you have at least twice as many as you need ....

ps... if you give a stamp to someone and they do not return it, do not give them anymore stamps till they give it back...

Doodlebug2
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Doodlebug2 on Apr 29, 17 10:08 AM
gohill wrote:by the time you get to level 76, you will have needed, and used.. over 2,500 plain stamps....

My advice that works in my games.... put it on your wishlist and start SWAPPING plain stamps.... you don't lose stamps, and neither do others..... but, if you will swap them, the game thinks you are giving them away... this will trigger your HO's to drop them more often... don't go any further in your game till you have at least twice as many as you need ....

ps... if you give a stamp to someone and they do not return it, do not give them anymore stamps till they give it back...

I think I understand. If I put a Plain Stamp on my wish list, then give one away will the other friend understand swapping? Is there a way to tell friends you are swapping?

Edited on 04/29/2017 at 10:09:31 AM PST

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Apr 29, 17 10:16 AM
I am only at level 16 and have not done any requests from Prof. Pinfeathers because I have been doing the Spring Feast as far as other friends rooms which give a lot of good stuff. I also just do the "rounds" as someone called it. Sorry can't remember the name. This is a very busy forum and I have learned a a lot. Very smart people that know so much about this game and I'm sure have been playing for years.
So I will stay at my level until Spring Feast is over.
Thank you all.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 29, 17 10:20 AM
Doodlebug2 wrote:
gohill wrote:by the time you get to level 76, you will have needed, and used.. over 2,500 plain stamps....

I think I understand. If I put a Plain Stamp on my wish list, then give one away will the other friend understand swapping? Is there a way to tell friends you are swapping?

You can put SWAP PL STMP next to your game name so, hopefully your friends will see it when you swap. Happy gaming

Doodlebug2
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Doodlebug2 on Apr 29, 17 10:33 AM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:
Doodlebug2 wrote:

You can put SWAP PL STMP next to your game name so, hopefully your friends will see it when you swap. Happy gaming

lamp_post
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by lamp_post on Apr 29, 17 11:15 AM
Doodlebug,
If you request me as a friend I will gift you plain stamps...I have over 600 which I have no use for as I am leaving the game and giving away my inventory.

I cannot request you as a friend, but I will accept you
My no. is 114888
I go by either Done at last....or Dumb at last...whichever you prefer.

Have fun in the castle

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 29, 17 12:57 PM
lamp_post wrote:Doodlebug,
...I have over 600 which I have no use for as I am leaving the game and giving away my inventory.

Be careful on how much you give away as you may change your mind later (as evidenced by me being here).

I left the game after accumulating over 1M in coins. Visited every ZZ and crafted everything possible starting with everything requiring Unique Stamps. Then spent several weeks giving it ALL away.

Then I decided to come back. From level 61 with no inventory and only 35K left in coins. Having to do a lot of work trying to get it all back so I can move forward where I left off.

Just saying

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 29, 17 3:23 PM
clm5457 wrote:I am only at level 16 and have not done any requests from Prof. Pinfeathers because I have been doing the Spring Feast as far as other friends rooms which give a lot of good stuff. I also just do the "rounds" as someone called it. Sorry can't remember the name. This is a very busy forum and I have learned a a lot. Very smart people that know so much about this game and I'm sure have been playing for years.
So I will stay at my level until Spring Feast is over.
Thank you all.

Very smart!!! You have already figured out the best advice I could give you - put the Character Quests on hold until after the Spring Event, & just concentrate on the unique rewards being offered by the Event!
Don't forget to collect all the morphing eggs you can …… they are most fruitful!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 29, 17 5:15 PM
Actually, gohill missed a few of the plain stamps when she made her post ....

I have recently gone through the game (again, sigh).....and updated my Total Game Cost thread......

Totals for all levels are as follows:
Total Level Cost – 4,051,895
White stamp – 4,231
Blue stamp – 2,182
Green stamp – 1,234
Brown stamp – 649

If you want the breakdown by level .... the thread is here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/799997.page

But you will need to save it if you want it as a reference because it has not been added to the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 29, 17 5:18 PM
Also.... The total cost and the number of stamps required has been added to the end of the character quests listed for each level in the NEW Strategy Guide.

lamp_post
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by lamp_post on Apr 29, 17 8:15 PM
Doodlebug,
I won't be back. I am enjoying life away from the castle....not that I did not enjoy life in the castle. But, when they lost the story line and came up with just fillers I lost interest. I do not care about the challenges or the avatars. Just not my thing. So, I have no problem giving all away. If someone needs something and I do not have it I use coins by cashing in my inventory. I am a happy camper.

Have fun in the castle. It is just not for me anymore.

Done at last/Lamp_post

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on May 1, 17 9:39 AM
Lamp_post:
Could I mention that the consortium do a fabulous job giving to others in need.I'm sure they would love to accept some of your inventory to donate on.Should you wish you can find them in Helpful Links to Midnight Castle.
Apologies if you are already aware of them.

Go to: