play help

[Post New]by Miniatures1 on Apr 16, 10 7:31 AM
Because of all the good comments on this game I purchased it but I need some game instruction when I complete a match 3 level do not understand why I completed it HELP!!!

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Re:play help

[Post New]by Mamalita on Apr 16, 10 10:33 AM
You've gotten to the altar at the end of the "playing field". The goal on each level is to get the medium - earth, fire, air, water - to the altar.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Apr 16, 10 1:03 PM
I understand the question, it took me awhile to finally get the hang of how to play and why sometimes the game seemed to play itself moving the energy to the finish and things blasting everywhere LOL.

First, get familiar with which color tiles you are matching which fills up those colored powerup circles across the bottom, like the bombs, spade etc. Once you get to know what those do to use them you can blast away certain blocks in the way. But it is when the energy flow reaches some of those sets of jeweled arrows on the board itself, they go off and clear large areas and the board starts really moving. So keep you eye on those arrows rather than where the energy is moving forward and stops. Not sure if that is clear, but some narrow passages are impossible unless hit by energy coming from those arrows.

I know that "what did I do?" feeling, but just get the flow to those arrows and you'll see what happens. It's very addictive and even more pleasing once you "get' the strategy of which matches to spend your time on. In the meantime just match as many tiles as you can, it is unlike any M3 I had played. My only complaint was difficulty finding objects or differences (and I'm a big HOG lover), had to use hints for the tiny things to get back to the M3 board. Such a beatiful game tho it is engaging, and they did a rebuild to make the final levels easier with that darn timer so I was able to finish it finally, and start again.

[Post New]by Miniatures1 on Apr 19, 10 4:22 AM
Thanks for all the tips!!

Go to: