[Post New]by shortstuff9559 on Apr 29, 17 6:24 PM
where is the necklace

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:necklace

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 29, 17 8:30 PM
I think it might be on the right underneath a tree or other plant. Look for a round loop of beads. It's not white, more like a beige color beads.

[Post New]by kugelfisch79 on Apr 30, 17 11:05 AM
I still can't find it...could you give a level nummer as reference in which area the necklace is located?

Edited on 04/30/2017 at 11:05:53 AM PST

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on Apr 30, 17 12:55 PM
kugelfisch70, go to the thread regarding the "face powder", and look at my reply to Nilosh. I just happened to mention the gold necklace in my reply, because the necklace was the last item in that chapter. There was a glitch in the location of the face powder (actually a green compact) because it should have been below level 45. If you noticed, all HOs on a quest list, are supposed to be hidden on the part of the map for that "chapter".

So, it's been awhile since I found it, but I do remember that I found the necklace "by accident", because I was randomly clicking and it almost appeared out of nowhere! But as I posted, it is somewhere in the foliage above the purple cottage on the right side (below level 45 -- in that section of the map). Actually it's a purple mushroom roof--you'll see it.

Please post a reply to let us know if you found it. Also, exactly where you found it, and whether it was beige or gold, LOL! (This may help others looking for it)

Edited on 04/30/2017 at 1:12:00 PM PST

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 30, 17 1:33 PM
Currently replaying, am compiling a Word document with all the HO locations to be posted in the near future.

Update: the necklace is gold beads and they are underneath the "streetlamp" to the far right of the level 45 button, next to the 2 story house.

Edited on 04/30/2017 at 3:03:27 PM PST

[Post New]by kugelfisch79 on May 4, 17 9:52 AM
Thank you very much skpjazz...i finally found it

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on May 5, 17 9:22 AM
You're very welcome, kugelfisch79!

If you have any more HOs you can't find, SynthpopAddict compiled a great list of where to find all of them in the *Spoiler Alert* thread near the top of this forum (it's also very entertaining! )

Go to: