Treasure hunt

[Post New]by nanataylor47 on Apr 30, 17 7:13 AM
I earn the key for the treasure hunt but says it can't open. I'm on my iPad. Do I need something else to open it?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Treasure hunt

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 1, 17 1:12 PM
Hi nanataylor47,

Welcome to the forums1 I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble opening an item within your game even though you have the key. It is possible that you are referring to the treasure card at the start of a course. Please keep in mind that when you find this card, you have to earn the score necessary to earn the rewards from the chest. By opening the scorecard in your game, the score requirements will be shown. It is possible that a low enough score isn't being earned.

If you find that you have met the requirements, please reach out to our Fairway Solitaire Support Team with details of the issue and your account ID. If you are able to provide screenshots, that would be helpful as well. Just in case it's needed, I'll include Big Fish Games Help pages below on how to obtain this information:

Taking A Screenshot
What is my AccountID?

I hope this helps. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: