deepmot
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

level 23 bonus

[Post New]by deepmot on Apr 30, 17 9:25 AM
After completing quest for level 23 and begin to receive bonus points, the bonus kept going and going and going on! I think I was up to about 25 million points before the trial time ran out! If I had already purchased this game, I don't think it would have ever stopped! Anyone else have this happening to them? How far did the bonus go?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:level 23 bonus

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 30, 17 9:57 AM
Well...I don't think it was really 25,000,000 points, probably more like 250,000...

If there are powerups left on the board when you complete the goals, they will automatically go off to add to your score, which helps in the 3 starring department. On some levels it's possible to get a long powerup cycle going because long cascades will start with a set of powerups going off and then it takes a while for the board to stop blowing up, but the most I ever scored on a level this way was 1.2 million. Unfortunately nobody to date has figured out how to do this on level 38, which has a 3 star cutoff of 750,000 points (I call "coding error" on that one LOL!).

deepmot
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by deepmot on May 1, 17 3:41 PM
I know the diff between 25 mil and 250 thou....the bonus kept going for more than 15 minutes. I'm tempted to buy this game just to see where it got cut off at the end of the trial.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on May 1, 17 7:21 PM
I stand corrected then wish that would happen with me on level 38 LOL. If the demo expired while the board was still blowing up I don't think it saved your progress so if you bought the game might have to start level 23 over?

deepmot
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by deepmot on May 3, 17 4:31 PM
I did purchase the game aaaaand of course I have to start level 23 again aaaaand of course that big bonus didn't happen again

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on May 3, 17 6:35 PM
That's a shame deepmot , but I hope you still enjoy the game! Now, see if you can get that to happen on level 38! You won't because the developers have already told us that they made a mistake on 38, and it should have been 75,000 instead of 750,000. So keep that in mind when you get there. But who knows?

Go to: