bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Big City Adventure: Rome forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 1, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Big City Adventure: Rome forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Big City Adventure: Rome players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

lj_brit
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Welcome to Big City Adventure: Rome forum

[Post New]by lj_brit on May 1, 17 11:52 PM
Thank you so much Big Fish! There's a few of us who had spotted this edition elsewhere, and our patience has paid off. These games probably seem unsophisticated compared to all the "bells and whistles" we now take for granted, but these games in particular have a special place in my heart! They've been brilliant as a fun subtle learning tool with my grandchildren and in a couple of months we're off to Barcelona specifically to visit at least some of the sites from the game! Sure, I do further research elsewhere, but these games are a great "jump off point".

These games won't appeal to everyone, but imho, I don't think such a game exists! I'm now off to take a trip down memory lane of the time I spent in Rome!

[Post New]by dcf321 on May 2, 17 10:41 AM
Has anyone else had trouble with the screen size of this game? I downloaded it and when I opened the game, the game box is significantly smaller than my computer screen. The "full screen" box is checked so that's not the problem. When I close the game, anything else running on my computer has been minimized. I tried deleting and reinstalling but still have the same problem. I have downloaded lots of BF games without ever encountering this issue. I welcome suggestions on how to remedy the situation.

[Post New]by champlyn on May 2, 17 12:55 PM
I'm having the same problem. I checked the resolution setting as suggested and it's currently set at the maximum. I have all of the other Big City games and I've never had this problem. Hopefully Big Fish can fix!!!!!

[Post New]by Missusduck on May 28, 17 11:16 AM
I too am having the exact same issue about screen size. When will we have an answer? And why isn't the game troubleshot before it is up for sale?

Go to: