Problem with connecting on the Amicus Isle

[Post New]by iloveafrica on May 1, 17 4:38 AM
Is anyone else having a problem on the island? The feature that allows other players and adds the seashells, bottles, etc is not working for me this morning.

I did turn a ticket, but was wondering if it was an issue for others or just me.

"You are not connected to the multi-player server" is the error message and when I click to reconnect the message goes away but it does not reconnect.

Please help.

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

Re:Problem with connecting on the Amicus Isle

[Post New]by clm5457 on May 1, 17 7:57 AM
I am also having problems. Amicus Isle again.

bkmam
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by bkmam on May 1, 17 8:16 AM
Same problem here.

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on May 1, 17 3:05 PM
We restarted the server, so Amicus should be back to working.

Teddyfish
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by Teddyfish on May 1, 17 4:23 PM
Hi erika...it's working and no problem at all.

Thanks.

teddy

[Post New]by jeffm200 on May 21, 17 12:58 PM
Does anyone have a problem with, but only once in a while, when you click on another player on AMICUS ISLE, it usually shows up on your bar right above where you type your words in. Once in a while, I can't get the persons name to show up so I can click on it and go to their ranches. Sometimes it works well and other times not so much. I wonder what could be causing that to happen?

[Post New]by DuckandLion on May 23, 17 7:22 PM
jeffm200 wrote:Does anyone have a problem with, but only once in a while, when you click on another player on AMICUS ISLE, it usually shows up on your bar right above where you type your words in. Once in a while, I can't get the persons name to show up so I can click on it and go to their ranches. Sometimes it works well and other times not so much. I wonder what could be causing that to happen?

It is my understanding that a player can turn off the ability of other players to click on them while they are on AI.

[Post New]by jeffm200 on May 24, 17 11:01 AM
Thanks for the tip, but I am thinking all 13 people on AMICUS didn't have there thing turned off, not all at the same time. Because when I logged out of the game and then shut my laptop down and then rebooted into the game, all the people I had been clicking on were now appearing on my bar so I could click on them. I spoke to Nick about it and he said he would look into that for me when he get's a chance.

dinsb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by dinsb on May 24, 17 3:27 PM
This happens now and again. No need to log out or reboot. Just leave Amicus and return -- problem magically resolved (or at least that's been working for me). I blame those notorious computer gremlins.

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on May 25, 17 9:33 AM
It's possible you're trying to click on the ghost of a player who has actually left Amicus, but a copy of their avatar got stuck in the machine. That would probably be why the toggles don't show up, since they're not a real sprite.

Go to: