erfnp
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

cant open the pirate ship

[Post New]by erfnp on May 1, 17 12:53 PM
Game has been playing well but I am unable to open the pirate ship with the anchor. cant progress!!! very frustrated.

subcaptain
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Re:cant open the pirate ship

[Post New]by subcaptain on Jul 31, 17 9:10 PM
hey erfnp!!!! try holding the left mouse down while you drag the anchor down.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:cant open the pirate ship

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 1, 17 11:03 AM
Hello erfnp,

I'm happy to welcome you to the forums but sorry to hear there's been trouble with your game. I really appreciate that subcaptain took the time to offer some advice, and I'm swimming by to provide more suggestions.

When a game won't respond to commands, it's possible that a glitch has occurred. I'd recommend checking that the computer's video card driver is up to date. The video card driver controls how the game's graphics and the computer interact, so installing a new version sometimes fixes this issue. The help page below contains further instructions about this process.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

It might also help to run the game with administrator permissions. This will ensure the game can access all necessary resources. I've included the help page with those instructions below, too.

Run Game as Administrator

If these suggestions don't solve the matter, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide more help.

Going forward, the Moderation Team also asks that any technical inquiries be posted to the thread below.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Phantastmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition here.

This allows us to see help requests as quickly as possible and help keeps the forum organized.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: