Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for 4 Aztec Skulls here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 2, 17 1:15 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 05/02/2017 at 6:30:05 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 4 Aztec Skulls here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 2, 17 6:30 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

tuluz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by tuluz on May 3, 17 7:57 AM
I cannot get the game to open. I followed the instructions given in the "Help" section to no avail. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no success in getting the game to open. Suggestions?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 3, 17 12:57 PM
Hello tuluz,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue being experienced in 4 Aztec Skulls. We definitely want all of our players to have ready access to their purchased games and I want to also thank you for letting me know what you've already have tried for troubleshooting.

In this case, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team for further support. If you would like further troubleshooting, it would also be helpful to provide our Reps a Dr. Felix report so that they can more readily investigate why this issue may be occurring and provide specific steps based on the computer the issue is being seen on. Our Reps are also always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this is helpful for how to receive more help after trying to troubleshoot a game that isn't opening properly. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by willowfey on May 5, 17 6:22 PM
I'm having a problem with this game crashing. It was primarily happening on lvl 7, but also occurred on lvl 8. The error looks like a standard seg fault - trying to write 0x7784b263 to address 0x0000000000000004. It happens pretty consistently on 7 (took several tries to get through the level without crashing), and is now happening on 8.

Windows 10, fully patched, current Big Fish game client.

Cyril48
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Cyril48 on May 6, 17 5:09 PM
I am also having problems with this game crashing. Worked fine on the demo but as soon as I got the full version it crashes at least twice a level. I have tried everything to rectify this problem, completely re loaded the game and followed the help section but still the same. I have many games and this is the only one that plays up I have windows 10.

[Post New]by Faerieschyld on May 9, 17 10:26 AM
Can't get the game to open.I contacted Customer support but didn't get an answer back and the BigFish games help page won't open. I installed 4 Aztec and it will not play. It starts to open then just goes to the thanks for playing screen. Uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times. I even uninstalled BF's game manager and it still won't play. I tried running it as administrator and it won't work. I'd love to play at least the demo.

[Post New]by willowfey on May 12, 17 12:36 PM
I'm having the same problem as Faerieschyld. I'd really like to finish this game but I'm getting fed up with all the problems.

[Post New]by finalbow on May 13, 17 11:30 PM
Really would like to play this game. BFG client will not launch the game. Acts like it will But then, nothing. In the parent folder I would typically see an application file to start these games outside of the BFG client but there is none. Just the LaunchGame BFG file.
Any suggestions? would be grateful. In advance.

TECH ISSUES for 4 Aztec Skulls

[Post New]by silverbellz7 on Sep 10, 17 5:11 PM
Game was working fine. Suddenly it won't open; shows the following error message:

This program requires a security key. If you have one, select OK to enter it. After entering a valid key, you will not be prompted again.

I don't know of any key to use. I tried re-installing, now it won't activate the game.
I'm using Windows 10.
Any ideas?

Edited on 09/10/2017 at 5:19:47 PM PST

123deb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by 123deb on Nov 6, 17 4:08 PM
I'm now having the same problem as everyone else. The game will not open. I've also done what everyone else has done, uninstalling, re-installing, etc. Is there a resolution to this issue?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 7, 17 2:53 PM
Hi Everyone,

Sorry to hear there's been trouble getting the game to open up to play. An access violation error can have multiple causes (some examples being a video driver in need of updating or interference from another program), and the following article has some steps that can help this kind of error:

Access Violation

I also wanted to quickly address silverbellz7's troubles with the security key error coming up. This can sometimes happen after a major change to a computer, such as getting a new hard drive or changing the operating system for the computer. When this happens, please send a message to our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to help get things working correctly again. In case it helps, here's a link to the help article about this error:

Security Key Error

If the troubleshooting steps offered don't resolve the issue, please send a message to our Technical Support Team, as they're best equipped to assist when basic troubleshooting hasn't fixed a described issue. You're also always welcome to PM me or one of our other Moderators with questions or concerns. We'll do everything we can to help.

bfgArinelle

Go to: