Sleeping Neighbors

[Post New]by ttaravision on May 2, 17 9:04 AM
I was wondering if anyone has information on some neighbors of mine that have been sleeping for awhile. I want to do some spring cleaning.

Cinfox sleeping since around 2/20
1serreos1 - not sure when fell asleep

Well, turns out just 2. But the others told me before they left for a long period, Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Tara

PlusJenney
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Re:Sleeping Neighbors

[Post New]by PlusJenney on Sep 26, 17 9:33 AM
Does anyone know if doubtmary or Romerus will be returning to the game? They are great neighbors but have been asleep for several months now. I hate to delete them if they are just on a long-term but temporary break from the game.

sir_vival
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by sir_vival on Sep 26, 17 9:43 AM
doubtmary came back from a long term duty abroad and checked in for a short time.
I think the next duty catched her.

She is member of 'The Room Raiders' maybe their guildmaster knows more about.

Edited on 09/26/2017 at 9:45:41 AM PST

Desp1na
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Desp1na on Sep 26, 17 11:01 AM
Since we're on the subject of sleeping neighbours, would anyone know if ioanaioescu will be returning?

I recall her being ill, then came back and told me she's a lot better.
I hope that someone will have news, as she was a VERY popular player (with over 2,000 neighbours ... quoting what she told me LOL).

Thank you in advance, for your response.
Despina

Energyworker
Herring
Herring
335 Posts

[Post New]by Energyworker on Sep 26, 17 12:11 PM
Has anyone heard from bagofmarbels? I haven't deleted her as she is quite high up in levels yet has been asleep for a few months.

glca
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Sep 26, 17 7:37 PM
Energyworker, bagofmarbels told me she would be gone for several months, I'm thinking she may be back soon.

Anyone know about deni & Kneuel? Sir, Kneuel's in your guild; any news?

Gabrielle

sir_vival
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by sir_vival on Sep 27, 17 12:22 AM
Sorry Gabrielle, none of our members knows anything about Kneuel.
We badly miss her.

sifflevent
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by sifflevent on Sep 27, 17 11:04 AM
Likewise, the Room Raiders haven't any recent news from DoubtMary but also hope she'll be back soon.

[Post New]by vawheeler5 on Sep 28, 17 5:50 AM
Anyone know about any of these neighbors?
midorijama
crisgori
guso
William the first
witchymama 11
hypatia 27
chels_11
Hanna_Meier
starmagicgreen
cansrve

aurendel01
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Sep 28, 17 6:06 AM
Starmagicgreen seems to have left the game.

[Post New]by DaisyNewbury on Sep 28, 17 7:50 AM
ROMERUS wrote me a note a couple of months ago saying they ran into account problems and had to start all over again. I cannot remember the new name, and would be able to tell you as soon as I can get logged back into the game. But I deleted ROMERUS because they could not use that account anymore.... a shame cuz they were way up to Level 101x something.. can't see the last digit when over 1000.

Having trouble today getting game to load.. only loads up to 89% via Explorer this morning, and have not been able to get the game going at all via FireFox. Normally use Firefox, but only get a grey window with spinning circle and game won't load, for the last week now. Reading up on how to fix that.

[Post New]by DaisyNewbury on Sep 28, 17 8:02 AM
okay... finally got in this morning... seems need to wait longer than normal for game to load!

Regarding ROMERUS... her new account name was 'LADYGAILOZLEM' . But I see she is now gone from my neighbourhood. Not sure if she deleted me when I was on vacation for a few weeks or if she just left the game.

sifflevent
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by sifflevent on Sep 28, 17 9:40 AM
I have 98 sleepers out of 230 neighbours. From time to time I delete those I don't think will come back, particularly very low level newbies.
I know that several sleepers have problems logging in or RL problems (work, health). I don't feel it appropriate to say which sleeper has which problem. Some will come back to the game when their problems are fixed, some won't but we can't make any forecasts about that. The only time we can be relatively sure is when a player is on holiday!
I still have neighbours who've been asleep for 2 years because they were good friends and I hope one day they'll come back!

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Sep 29, 17 4:08 PM
Me too! I have several I'll never delete no matter how many cobwebs frame their cottages!

Go to: