MCF: Dire Grove; MCF: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove; and Hidden Expedition: Devil's Triangle

[Post New]by Mikmik56 on May 2, 17 12:46 PM
I was wondering if anyone else has had any problems with the following three games. Hidden Expeditions: Devil's Triangle ; MCF: Dire Grove and MCF: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove???

It seems that after the downloads these games will not open to play. There is an icon that appears at the bottom of my screen showing it's there, but nothing else. I've tried deleting and re-downloading them but to no avail, the same thing happens.

Any Suggestions?????

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:MCF: Dire Grove; MCF: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove; and Hidden Expedition: Devil's Triangle

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 2, 17 1:24 PM
Hello Mikmik56,

I'm sorry to hear that there have been a few games that have been having trouble with not seeming to open properly. Thank you for letting me know that uninstalling and reinstalling the game doesn't seem to have helped. We definitely want our players to be able to have ready access to their purchased games and I wanted to swim by real fast with some suggestions as well as how to reach our Technical Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

The first thing I would check is to see if clicking on the icon at the bottom of the screen makes the window for that game show up so that you can continue to play the game. If that doesn't bring up the game window to allow you to keep playing, I recommend seeing if the following general troubleshooting steps for when a game isn't opening properly is able to help:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are seeing this issue on Windows 10, the following page of steps may help too:

Windows 10

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. For further troubleshooting assistance, also be sure to include a Dr. Felix Report, which will help our Reps better investigate what might be causing this issue with those games. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time, and since this seems to be discussing a technical issue across a variety of games, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and recreate the technical issues thread for this game should there be a need to discuss issues with this specific game further:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle here!

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this was helpful. Don't hesitate to contact any of our active Moderators with further questions as well. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: