bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle here!

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 2, 17 1:20 PM
Howdy Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. That said, there was an old technical issues thread for this game and if players would like to review those old posts, they are available below:

Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle Technical Issues (old)

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

dearabbi
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle here!

[Post New]by dearabbi on May 20, 17 12:23 PM
I purchased this game several months ago and have not been able to play it. I am using windows lo. The game is in my app. When I click on it all I get is a blank screen and then I can't get out of it unless I restart my computer. I would like to play this game, get my money back or choose another game for free. I have no other issues with Big Fish at this time. Thank you for looking into this matter. I am no the only one having this problem with this game.

Pleiadestar
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Pleiadestar on Jun 18, 17 9:26 AM
I redownloaded this game several times and am totally unable to get it to work. I have a Dell Inspiron with Windows 10. When I click on the game I get a "window" opening on the task bar and all it does is sit there. The game does not open - just the space on the taskbar. I have downloaded and installed any updates that Dell had to offer on their website - to no avail.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 18, 17 11:37 AM
Hello dearabbi and Pleiadestar,

Thank you both for taking the time to report issues found when trying to play Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle. I'm sorry to hear that the game either seems to be giving a blank screen or not presenting the game window and definitely want to help with making sure this is a game you are able to continue to enjoy. To do this, I'm going to suggest some steps that have helped players in the past resolve similar issues as well as where to contact our Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

Pleiadestar, the first thing I recommend for that specific issue is to click on the icon that appears on the task bar to see if the game is minimized. If so, this should bring the game up to be played. However, if the game doesn't appear after clicking that icon in the task bar, then I recommend the steps I will provide below for dearabbi as they may also help resolve this specific situation.

dearabbi, I'm sorry to hear that the game only provides a blank screen. It's possible some steps on our help pages can assist with resolving this issue quickly, and I would like to recommend seeing if the steps below can assist with making the game work as expected:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Those steps can help resolve more common issues with our games such as a blank screen, or a game that doesn't seem to appear when trying to play it. However, if those steps don't seem to help, please contact our Technical Support Team for more assistance. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can to help with the tools they have available.

Thank you both for your patience, and I hope this is helpful. If there are further questions, do not hesitate to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: