Secrets - Book 1 All Levels

[Post New]by DavyRavenhorst on May 2, 17 6:18 PM
Hello all fishies !

I have just played through the first 2 levels of Book 1 already and got all the secrets so far, but as I go through the levels, I might stumble upon not finding some of the many secrets which may be hard to find. Can anyone post on here all the secrets for levels 3 thru 10 of the first book?? I would appreciate it (and all the other fishies would really appreciate it as well) if anyone could find and track down the secret locations.

Re:Secrets - Book 1 All Levels

[Post New]by DavyRavenhorst on May 2, 17 7:37 PM
Well, it looks like so far I played through the first 7 of the 10 levels in book 1 and, except for level 1 (of which there is 1 secret and the game points it out to you automatically), there are 2 secrets and they are out in the open areas, not too hard to find. Just move your mouse around til you see the ? mark appear on the area and click there. And, I just found out: If you get all the secrets in a level, you get a red ? ribbon on the level results screen when you complete the level, meaning you found all the secrets in that level.

But be warned: Book 1 might have all the secrets out in the open (and the last 3 levels might be just 2 secrets in the open as well), but as you progress in book 2 and beyond, you might end up finding some secrets well hidden in like between trees, under stone piles, silver, etc., therefore to find them, you may have to clear out everything and explore and look carefully to click them all before you complete all the tasks (or the last task to perform is done) to get the red ? ribbon.

Hope this helps everyone ...

Edited on 05/02/2017 at 7:40:49 PM PST

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on May 3, 17 1:33 AM
Welcome to the Pond Davy! Sounds like you're it for tag for all the locations though

Edited on 05/03/2017 at 1:35:46 AM PST

123mikey321
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by 123mikey321 on May 4, 17 3:12 PM
Nice tip Davy, secrets just like in the last adventure, now, have you played L8? If so, where is the second secret? I'm going crazy trying to find it. Thanks in advance.

[Post New]by DavyRavenhorst on May 4, 17 5:42 PM
123mikey321, the second secret is a lump of sand just to the left of the store house where you can get more resources. You need to chop down a tree to be able to click it as the tree is obscuring it. After you have chopped it down, you'll see the ? mark on that lump.

Hope this helps and enjoy the game

Btw 123mikey321, there are more secrets like those in levels 9 and 10, as well as books 2 and 3, in the thread titled Secret Locations in the main 4 Aztec Skulls forum. Look for it ...

Edited on 05/04/2017 at 5:46:50 PM PST

Go to: