Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Double Clue: Solitaire Stories here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 3, 17 1:26 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 05/03/2017 at 8:56:20 AM PST

jinocchio49
Flounder
Flounder
2,255 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Double Clue: Solitaire Stories here.

[Post New]by jinocchio49 on May 3, 17 4:08 AM
I was cruising right along and enjoying the game when it just froze up on me and I couldn't even exit the game, but luckily I was playing in windowed mode so I just clicked on the X in the upper right corner. I'm playing on my laptop that operates with Windows 10. I hope this can be fixed because this game is unique and has peaked my interest.

Edited on 05/03/2017 at 12:18:34 PM PST

glenard
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by glenard on May 3, 17 5:22 AM
Same thing happened here to me. I was playing right along and then everything froze up. I am on windows 10.

tsenones
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tsenones on May 3, 17 6:43 AM
Made it through the first hand and selected second. Then the game froze. Turned off the game and started again. The game froze a second time. Also selected option to shut off the music before I started playing but when the game started it was playing again.

Using Windows 7 Pro.

fairlaine
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by fairlaine on May 3, 17 7:52 AM
Game wouldnt install.Am using windows 10 on a lap top

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on May 3, 17 8:56 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Big Fish Games Help Pages. Using our Big Fish Games Help Pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help Pages. please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgLianorm

maizijane
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by maizijane on May 3, 17 12:34 PM
My game did not freeze but after a while it began dragging and messing me up. I am using Windows 8.

gertie23
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by gertie23 on May 4, 17 12:54 AM
Froze halfway through the third hand.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 5, 17 10:27 AM
Hi maizijane and gertie23,

Thank you for taking the time to post what is occurring within your games. I'm sorry to hear that either performance issues or freezing issues are occurring within your games. We definitely want to help get things up and running as they should, so I'll include a couple of Big Fish Games Help pages below with troubleshooting steps that are specific to these issues.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

The first help page contains steps on ensuring that your video card driver is current as this helps the game run correctly. Running the game as an administrator helps the game obtain the necessary permissions on your system to also run as it should.

If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide further assistance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

KDinMD43
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Re:Freezing and Crashing

[Post New]by KDinMD43 on May 8, 17 9:51 AM
My game kept crashing and I would have to reboot the system. This happened over and over. Am done with this game until there is a fix.

[Post New]by crazylady210 on May 10, 17 6:00 PM
THE GAME KEEPS FREEZING UP.. I HAVE A PC WITH FIREFOX

[Post New]by maryclasen on Jun 3, 17 1:33 PM
Hello my friends.

Issues with Double Clue: I got along well until half way through.

1) Non-responsive, as opposed to frozen. Curser moves, no response.

2) Card that is face down and should auto turn does not turn or respond to click.

I was able to continue (but lost those hands) by hitting the game's home button and replaying the hand.

Question: How do I know when the game has been updated?

I am playing on a Macbook Air.

Cheers, Mary

Edited on 06/03/2017 at 1:36:13 PM PST

Go to: