Friends of Sa

SA__
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Friends of Sa

[Post New]by SA__ on May 3, 17 2:03 PM
My level 76 game has been reinstated to level 74 but with no inventory, achievements, avatars, puzzles, seasonal event items or inventory or much else. I have taken my wish list down as I am absolutely gutted that I have lost so much that it has taken me several years to accumulate and there is no way to get most of it back.

please know that our system doesn't have ability to credit the following:

-Friends
- Areas
- Puzzles
- Achievements

Thank you all for being my friend and helping me to get to where I was. I am taking a break at least for the moment as my heart is no longer in the game having lost so much. If they are able to reinstate more of what I have lost I might play again in the future and would love to have you back as friends, you have been absolutely brilliant .

Have fun in the castle
Sa

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

Re:Friends of Sa

[Post New]by jack7242 on May 3, 17 2:23 PM
Sent another PM.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on May 4, 17 1:02 PM
Keep replying, they will give you all possible...hopefully, some extras of other stuff to help your game!

Meanwhile, please let your friends help you!

(Put wish list back, spend time doing spring terraces and let us try to help...)

ETA:
You know Val's game was in the same spot shortly before you...and she is caught up in level & challenge and happy again with her game after just a couple days of intensive play (and yes, she almost quit, too!!).

Edited on 05/04/2017 at 1:16:33 PM PST

jakeybubby
Clownfish
Clownfish
585 Posts

[Post New]by jakeybubby on May 4, 17 1:46 PM
Sa

We were really not gifting but have been friends for the events. Please put up a wish list and I will do what ever I can to help. Game name Bubby.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on May 4, 17 7:17 PM
Your game finally showed back up on my games... I agree with jakeybuddy, put up a wishlist so we can help you...

Angeli64
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by Angeli64 on May 4, 17 7:56 PM
gohill wrote:Your game finally showed back up on my games... I agree with jakeybuddy, put up a wishlist so we can help you...

Eco that!!

Put up your list Sa!

/Angeli

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on May 5, 17 7:37 AM
Please do put up a wish list. We'll all help you out.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

SA__
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by SA__ on May 7, 17 1:01 PM
Thank you all so very much for your help!!!!!!!!!

I am unable to gift most of you back at the moment as I am still waiting to get at least some of my inventory back. I am keeping a list of your gifts and once I have anything worth giving I will return your very welcome gifts, at the moment I can only return my thanks but I will get back to gifting as soon as I can.

Playing without inventory is an absolute nightmare but I am pleased to say I am catching up on level 76 (they only reinstate to part way through level 74) and on the challenge and its thanks to all of you for your gifts and encouragement.

THANK YOU ALL
Sa

Shadow3814
Minnow
Minnow
235 Posts

[Post New]by Shadow3814 on May 7, 17 1:28 PM
SA.... Check your PM's.....

Shadow3814

jakeybubby
Clownfish
Clownfish
585 Posts

[Post New]by jakeybubby on May 7, 17 2:02 PM
Sa

Do not worry about gifting back. I do not know what I would do if in the same situation.
That are what friends are for to help each other when needed. If you are working on the CC put in your name what you are in dire need of and it will be yours. I want to help you as much as I can.

Take care

Lisa AKA/Bubby

Shadow3814
Minnow
Minnow
235 Posts

[Post New]by Shadow3814 on May 7, 17 5:28 PM
SA.... Please place something on your Wish List.... No need to gift back, we just want to help you out.... That's what friends are for.... Don't be shy....

SA__
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by SA__ on May 8, 17 8:51 AM
A big thank you for all the gifts . I have managed to scrape my way back to level 76 with your help, where I was when I lost my game. I have also caught up with the challenge. I now need to do the 500 lords, ladies, creatures again so if you do have any spare carrots I would love to have them as my game is very mean giving them at the moment.

I am still waiting to get at least some of my inventory back so I am afraid I will be rather slow in returning your gifts at the moment (mostly stamps/airship as that is what I have) but will return your gifts as soon as possible.

Thank you all again
Sa

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on May 8, 17 5:44 PM
Hooray!

Happy to see your wish list open.

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on May 9, 17 7:28 AM
Don't worry about returning gifts. I can keep sending carrots. I have more than I need for the Lords challenge and I'm done with the achievements. I wish I could send more than one per day, but every one helps.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on May 9, 17 11:33 AM
Yes...no gifts needed, Sa!

<<<waving sign<<<<

CARROTS FOR SA!

Rose22bud
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Rose22bud on May 9, 17 2:10 PM
Yes, don't gift back. If you need eggs or anything else, even crafted items let me know.

I am with the group "Midnight Castle Game Help Forum for iPad, PC & Android" on Facebook. It is a very helpful group and we have games and egg give-a-ways. We have over 2,000 members. The members are very generous and helpful. If you would like to join we would love to have you. I keep a players list that you can add friends to your game. In fact you are listed on it. Hope you don't mind.

BFG should give you an estimated inventory. They have for other players. Just keep bugging them. The squeaky wheel gets oiled.

Good luck!
Rosebud 430567
Sondra 417114

SA__
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by SA__ on May 9, 17 5:47 PM
Thank you, I am still waiting for HOS/ZZ/event items but I have been given stamps/ eggs/airship items/some avatars/some pets. I am still in contact with them asking about different things. Whilst I wait I am doing really well with everyone's help , I have caught up to where I was and with the challenge, both really difficult and repetitive without inventory to rely on. I am doing the rounds constantly (hence typing this at 1.30in the morning) trying to get 500 carrots for the second time. You have all been really great in helping and hopefully I will manage to get enough carrots to get the boy elf before the event finishes as there are still several days to go.
I don't have a Facebook account so I'm afraid I can't join you with that.

Sa

Angeli64
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by Angeli64 on May 9, 17 8:16 PM
susiewastaken wrote:Yes...no gifts needed, Sa!

<<<waving sign<<<<

CARROTS FOR SA!

Eco that!!

/Angeli

Rose22bud
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Rose22bud on May 10, 17 10:10 AM
I just found out that there apparently is 2 site to get help for your lost game. An old one and a new one. I don't know which one you used but here is the new one that is supposed to be faster and better results.

https://www.bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=ask

On the Facebook group, you maybe able to join by just going to the web site.

Try Google typing in Midnight Castle Game Help Forum for iPad, PC & Android
It will give you the Facebook website for the group. Click on it and it should take you to the group and you can join without joining Facebook I believe.

Hope this helps you get more inventory back for your game.

Good luck!

SA__
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by SA__ on May 10, 17 5:12 PM
I think I must be using the old one. They were quick to give diamonds, some coin, airship items and stamps, I'm slowly getting other things back, avatars/pets etc. still waiting to hear about inventory. If no luck I will try your suggestion and see if they are able to help.

Thanks,
Sa

Go to: