iwik1
Herring
Herring
382 Posts

MC Wins for now.

[Post New]by iwik1 on May 4, 17 2:10 AM
I'm either too tired, too old or just plain old Doh!

Home from work and whilst looking for the nuts I thought I would do a combination of the terrace and the HOS.

Well it took forever and not because the nuts were that hard to find, but whilst I was in the Pond of Life both HOS's asked me for pepper.

Well....... I kept looking for pepper as in pepper and salt. Eventually gave in and used a hint only to be shown the chilli and then the green capsicum.

Felt so stupid as both of those items never in came into my head and it's not like they have ever been anything different.

Thank goodness tomorrow is another day.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

Re:MC Wins for now.

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on May 4, 17 2:51 AM
Honey you don't even come close in the "going nuts"category.
Last night as I was finishing off the last of my Spring Terraces my mind was thinking of Friday's challenge 'get 150 morphing eggs' Oh no I thought that will take forever.How am I going to find enough MC time for that,still at least 150 eggs can be turned into lots of shards.Shame I don't need the smiles.
Then it hit me like a ton of bricks how stupid I was.Its 150 MORPHING EGGS not COLOURED EGGS.
I guess that's why I have a bed in the special room.

fedakski
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by fedakski on May 4, 17 2:57 AM
AuntieRoo wrote:
Then it hit me like a ton of bricks how stupid I was.Its 150 MORPHING EGGS not COLOURED EGGS.

I too fell into that OMG 150 coloured eggs panic...and then came to the realization that nope, is just the morphing ones That's is just easy peasy....though my eyes are pretty good, so condolences to those that have trouble seeing them.

Jenifer_Rule
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,038 Posts

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on May 4, 17 7:47 AM

There are whole threads devoted entirely to stupid stuff people do in the MC world.

I believe an awards ceremony is in order.

The front runner is this:

It is a permanent thread under Helpful Links For Midnight Castle called "What daft things do YOU do?

You can see it here

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/279514.page

It is LOCKED.

We have our first WINNER!

Jenifer

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on May 4, 17 8:19 AM
Threads are locked automatically if nobody posts in 6 months or so. In this case, it means one of two things: Either that people were too stupid to find the thread and post, or that people are too clever and haven't done anything daft to post about! I choose to believe the latter.

Anyway, the most stupid thing I've done (so far) is to anxiously wait for hours for the puzzles to reopen, then take great pains to choose carefully the 4 prizes.....AND THEN hit GET instead of PLAY. And I did that twice. In a row.

Edited on 05/04/2017 at 8:21:50 AM PST

Doodlebug2
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by Doodlebug2 on May 4, 17 10:46 AM
Not paying attention to your place in the crafting lab can cause a great deal of frustration at one's self. I just hit the craft button when I landed in the lab without paying attention to the item highlighted. Lost all of my hard earned Plain Stamps on something I did not need. Oh, boo hoo me.

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on May 4, 17 1:20 PM
and if they called it a bell pepper...
(insert bell emoticon here)

skell169
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by skell169 on May 4, 17 8:00 PM
I too thought todays challenage was for 150 enchanted eggs been saving the carrotts was ready. Took a while me to realise that it was morphing eggs, I feel very small at the moment as in tom thumb size so no one can see my red face of embarressment!!!!
Rona

Go to: