[Post New]by Wolfangels on May 4, 17 11:33 AM
the guide is pretty good for this one

KathyR1958
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Level 40

[Post New]by KathyR1958 on Jun 8, 17 7:30 PM
Where do you get the guide? I have Platinum Collectors Edition and I don't see a guide. Can't get enough stone to get gold and have tried many times.

josteve
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by josteve on Jun 11, 17 7:14 AM
Followed the strategy guide but still waiting to collect stone at the end. Any tips?

josteve
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by josteve on Jun 19, 17 7:09 AM
Finally managed to get gold with this. Got the wharehouse built and upgraded as soon as possible, along with upgrading the sawmill and workers house. Only upgraded the farm to about level 2 or 3. As soon as you can upgraded the gold mine to the limit. Used extra time when available and work faster at the very end. Got it with second to spare.

[Post New]by lamadge on Sep 9, 17 11:20 AM
Finally got to gold after many tries. Because stone is in short supply, upgraded house to level 3 only (3 workers). All other buildings upgraded to maximum. Good luck!

pusskat
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by pusskat on Oct 2, 17 10:58 AM
I have the Collectors edition of this, and it has NO strategy guide???????

Where do I find it????

pusskat
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by pusskat on Oct 2, 17 11:17 AM
Mystery solved, Strategy guide is on each page in top right hand corner under guide

[Post New]by alliefish on Nov 19, 17 1:08 PM
It seems counter intuitive, but don't upgrade the blacksmith immediately. Get two workers as soon as possible (clear from the house and to the food cart until you have enough wood). Then clear to the sawmill, and get that upgraded to max as soon as possible. Clear up towards the farm and goldmine and as soon as you can get three workers. Don't waste resources getting to four workers.

You need to really pay attention to the renewable resources (especially stone and gold) and grab those. If you don't have a lot of work, don't use the work faster bonus, but be patient and get the run faster (only use that when you have a lot of resources to pick up).

Also, don't worry about the magician until you've started gathering the blue potion. You can't do anything without all the blue potion and both magicians.

I got all my buildings to max before maxing out the blacksmith.

At the very end use the work faster bonus once you're at the last ogre and the catapult thingie.

Edited on 11/19/2017 at 1:10:10 PM PST

Go to: