Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

Has Anyone Got Gold on Level 45 & B Level 10???

[Post New]by Wolfangels on May 4, 17 11:38 AM
I can't get these last two levels... Both of them I need just a few more seconds !!!! IT'S MAKING ME CRAZY LOL ... I've been trying for DAYS !!!! Please someone help me

wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

Re:Has Anyone Got Gold on Level 45 & B Level 10???

[Post New]by wxman77477 on May 5, 17 5:31 AM
These two levels are tough, but they are achievable.

Level 45
- Get to four workers as soon as possible. You need to focus on stone to get this done
- I used the “Extra Worker” bonus throughout
- Build the Hunter’s hut first, then the Knight’s and finally the Wizard’s (you will not need the Wizard till the very end so it can wait)
- The Hunter’s work is completed early, then start on the Barricades and Catapults by the Knight
- You will need every jar of Mana for the Wizard’s work
- Have the Knight clear everything but a one or two Catapults away from Balen’s guard
- Have the Knight clear everything in front of the Ice Golems
- Send the Wizard to clear the Ice Golems and Balen while the Knight clears the last of the catapults

Give me a day to document Bonus Level 10

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on May 5, 17 8:28 PM
Thank you so much!!! I finally got 45 (with your help) ...

I don't see many posts asking for help, the game must be easy for everyone but me

[Post New]by Tooldforgames on May 14, 17 11:53 AM
Thank you so much for level 45. I bet I have played it 50 or more times. I looked at the walk through, but it didn't help........

[Post New]by reidun70 on Jun 3, 17 10:12 AM
Thank"s that someone try to help on level 45, but i still can"t get 3 stars

[Post New]by acecyberwitch on Aug 9, 17 8:12 AM
reidun70 wrote:Thank"s that someone try to help on level 45, but i still can"t get 3 stars

hi i really struggled with this one too i tried the help offered but still couldn't manage it.

so i used a combo of the extra worker and extra resources this worked for me:

keep hitting extra worker as soon available

get all workers as fast as you can clear path to hunter and chest in circle. build both levels of hunter collect all the resources in the circle and leading up to hunter

at the same time build both levels of the knight and clear a path to the second chest and the gold behind the ogre start emptying both.

while your doing this clear a path to the remaining wolf destroy it and clear path to catapult and destroy two levels. completely destroy catapult on the other side near the gold.

now switch to extra resources keep hitting as soon as available

destroy catapult near chest and ice Golems make sure you keep collecting resources as soon as a available

build both levels of wizard and clear a path to the ice Golems destroy ice Golems at same time destroy last level of remaining catapult and Balen wizard should just make it back for 3 stars

tip keep all workers moving good luck

thanks to the original poster wouldn't have got 3 stars it without your help

Go to: