misty5
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

How to find

[Post New]by misty5 on May 4, 17 3:46 PM
I need to contact BFG about games I bought but can't download. Whatever happened to the green envelope we used to use to contact reps for help?? The "Customer Support" link doesn't work for me. Thanks in advance for any tips you can give me in my search for .

demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

Re:How to find

[Post New]by demon13 on May 4, 17 4:31 PM
I miss it too,, I can never get in touch with them anymore either,,I just put in the game name and said I didn't know the rest of the info they were asking,,You could try e-mail. I think I did that once,,I called them too,

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on May 4, 17 8:58 PM
sadly, just like a lot of companies now-a-days - they make things very difficult to get in contact with them for help of any kind. and everything is automated, so very difficult to get an actual person to speak to.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

How to find

[Post New]by ganonsbane on May 5, 17 1:05 AM
misty5 wrote:I need to contact BFG about games I bought but can't download. Whatever happened to the green envelope we used to use to contact reps for help?? The "Customer Support" link doesn't work for me. Thanks in advance for any tips you can give me in my search for .

I always contact Customer Support via Email. Getting to that Option has changed. You have to click on "Help" then click "More" then click "Contact Customer Support" then click " Contact Customer Support by Email" & you are finally at the option to fill out a form with your complaint or problem. You can "Copy & Paste the Web Address below into your Address Bar.

.https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

HTH

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 5, 17 9:39 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for posting their feedback, thoughts, and suggestions in this particular thread. I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble finding a link to reach out to our Customer Support Team. Thank you ganonsbane for mentioning the steps on how to contact the Support Team through our new email system. Players can also reach out to the Support Team HERE. The new system was implemented to help players navigate easier whether they are on a PC, Mac, or mobile device. Since the Moderation Team doesn't have control over changes made within the forums or to the site, I'll be sure to pass the contents of this thread to the appropriate teams. We definitely want to help make it easier for players to be able to reach out to the Support Team if needed.

Since this thread isn't specific to Chimeras: Mark of Death Collector's Edition, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any of the active moderators. We are happy to help clarify when needed.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: