Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Enchanted Kingdom: A Dark Seed here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 5, 17 12:43 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 05/05/2017 at 5:08:31 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Enchanted Kingdom: A Dark Seed here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 5, 17 5:08 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Enchanted Kingdom: A Dark Seed here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Enchanted Kingdom: A Dark Seed.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Radgame
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

[Post New]by Radgame on May 5, 17 1:20 PM
Based on demo: Easy mode - 66mins +

I will get this game just for its unique and challenging (hard option) puzzles - what fun! HOPs are of diff. types (nice!). M-3 option helped when graphics' quality made it a bit tedious. Story & characters were appealing and not overdone.

I’m not a fan of potion-making and skipped both in the demo thanks to the “guess the recipe” approach. Grainy, fuzzy and oh-so-garish graphics (yikes!) were a major letdown. Cut scenes were oozing without much edge/ definition w/ a lot of flashing lights. Also, screen area for puzzles/ mini-games could have been bigger.

Overall, it could have been a brilliant game had the Devs. given it more TLC.

I've finished the game - really enjoyed the many unique puzzles, mini-games & varied HOPs. However, all that back-and-forth made it a bit tedious. Despite skipping all cut scenes, potion-making, diagnostic tool stuff AND playing it over several days, it felt like a really looooong game. Worth it for a free coupon or on sale.

Edited on 06/07/2017 at 10:31:11 AM PST

Jennypenny
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Jennypenny on May 6, 17 12:07 AM
Why are we having so many hidden object games. Big Fish Game, you are getting boring. I have eight game credits and nothing to buy. What happened to the time management games... new ones that are exciting?

Rather boring, come on you guys, you have so many better games

[Post New]by GrandmaGale on May 8, 17 6:10 PM
I bought this game with a credit or two and am sorry I did. It's really rather dull and tedious.

Go to: