LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Book 4 Chapter 10... the last chapter

[Post New]by LanaPook on May 5, 17 4:05 PM

I have tried this about 12 times and can not make gold. What ever strategy I use seems to take me away and not toward gold. Help!!!???

LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Book 4 Chapter 10... the last chapter

[Post New]by LanaPook on May 5, 17 4:58 PM
After I posted this question I went back and passed the last level gold. Go figure?

amminnc
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by amminnc on May 7, 17 10:21 AM
Any hints on how you got gold on this level?

[Post New]by RibbitG on May 7, 17 6:07 PM
iam stuck on this one too..

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on May 8, 17 11:11 AM
I'm missing something, I need just a few a more seconds on 5, 9 & this one all in book 4...

amminnc
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by amminnc on May 8, 17 3:38 PM
Finally got it! I didn't bother building the cobbler, and those few seconds made all the difference. Also tried to be efficient when sending workers from the original work hut and the warehouse. And made sure I eliminated both rows of blockages at the same time. I think in other attempts I waited too long to build the bomb hut.

I upgraded the upper level silver mine to two stars, but not the lower one and that worked just fine. (I did, however, chop up all the silver that was laying around. Same thing with the stone.) Once you've built the stone market, be proactive and keep ahead of the need.

Just try to be as efficient and smooth as possible. I probably tried 20 times before I got the gold.

[Post New]by Gayeventer on May 9, 17 2:42 PM
anyone with a specific plan on this level?
have tried it every which way and don't even come close to gold on this level
My guys run way to slow but building the cobbler and then fetching the shoes takes more time than the bonus I get
but whether I build the cobbler or not I am not winning here

some help please - this is the only level I cannot get gold on

nevermind - I figured it out thanks to myhomestock.net on youtube - the path to success is to not upgrade your building past the 1st star except for the warehouse and the home base and collect berry bushes as soon as they come to fruit

Edited on 05/09/2017 at 3:34:55 PM PST

Go to: