bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dark Dimensions: Vengeful Beauty Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 6, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Dark Dimensions: Vengeful Beauty Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dark Dimensions: Vengeful Beauty Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dark Dimensions: Vengeful Beauty Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by j62janet on May 6, 17 12:41 AM
Another dark game, when are we going to have some light hearted happy games, just to make a change?

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on May 6, 17 3:21 AM
Windows 10 PC game played just fine.

We have another game with the blues and purples, killing plants, evil everywhere.

Give it a try, you might like it, but me....I am going to read my book.

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 6, 17 5:00 AM
I found the game very boring, so I am going to replay one of my Penguin games instead.

nextgengranny
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by nextgengranny on May 6, 17 5:53 AM
The blue/purple palette is the real killer here, as opposed to the plants...why do some devs keep using it? I've yet to read a comment commending them for that. And I see on the sales page, we have two reviewers giving this game an unconditional five stars across the board, including one who describes the puzzles as not at all challenging, yet rates the game five stars in terms of challenge? (And further states that they had a problem w/ one of the mini-games...yet gives it five stars??) I must be confused about how the rating system works...but I'm not at all confused about whether this game rates my attention, or not.

MaryEl
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by MaryEl on May 6, 17 6:15 AM
Don't like the dark themed games so I will replay some of my older games. I also do not like the floating inventory bar. Up down up down. A nuisance as far as I am concerned. Attacking vines? What next? Science fiction to be sure! Hope some of the players enjoy this game. Just not me.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on May 6, 17 7:43 AM
I'm with MaryE. I detest the floating inventory bar and the fact that there is game background behind the items instead of backer board. Other than that I'll deal with it in order to have something new to play with. Wish ALL DEVELOPERS would hear our cry...THE PURPLE AND BLUE is horrendous!

eagle1937
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by eagle1937 on Jun 29, 17 8:13 PM
I don't have a clue--literally--about code to enter on bag
in subway to open it. Can't proceed beyond this.

Go to: