Quest

[Post New]by NicoleJodoin on May 6, 17 4:02 AM
Hi, I am the level 55 and not getting any new quest. The only thing I get is to fed the chest. Is there any thing to do or that's it for the game.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Quest

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 9, 17 1:10 PM
Hello NicoleJodoin,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I'm sorry to hear that no new quests have shown up. If the only quests available is to feed the dark chest and you have reached the Basilisk, then it's possible that you have reached the current end of content for the game Awakening Kingdoms.

The hard decision was made to no longer provide updates for this game in the past, so it's unlikely new content or changes requiring an update will appear for this game. Just in case you'd like more information, I'm linking to that announcement below:

An important announcement regarding Awakening Kingdoms - May 18, 2015

If you haven't reached the Basilisk yet, then there may be some sort of technical issue that is stopping you from receiving other requests. I'd recommend seeing if providing the game full permissions as an Administrator could assist in quickly resolving that as sometimes these issues can be resolved by providing the game further permissions to get around that block. If you'd like to try those steps, the following help page contains a guide on running a game as an Administrator on PC:

Run Game as Administrator

If you haven't reached the Basilisk and troubleshooting hasn't helped in moving further towards the current end of this game's content, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out as best they can with what tools they have available for this game and will be sure to get back in touch personally as soon as they can do so.

I hope this was helpful and I want to thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: