bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mall-a-Palooza forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 17, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to the Mall-a-Palooza forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mall-a-Palooza players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Edited on 04/17/2010 at 10:41:27 AM PST

Imansaray
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mall-a-Palooza forum

[Post New]by Imansaray on Apr 17, 10 12:21 AM
[b] I bought this game last month from and I like it, but it is very difficult. I hope you guys make a walk through for this game. I've asked and , but they have yet to do it. I'm stuck on the last mall which is called GrandCentralStation and I can't get any where. I pretty much stopped playing the game. I told that if you are going to make a time management game, you have to make sure that it's not to difficult to complete or else you will get a lot of complaint's. The game only comes in one mode and they should have made a relax mode.

Edited on 04/17/2010 at 10:40:23 AM PST

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 17, 10 12:55 AM
I purchased this game as well, a few weeks ago. This game is very colorful and there is a lot to do. You start off in a empty mall and turn into a Mall-a-Palooza. You must fill the empty spaces with different stores and stock items, catch those robbers, pick up trash, etc...I was pleased with it, I didn't get as far as Imansaray did- it just reminded me too much of those Build-a-lot games. If those are the games you like, you might want to give this one a chance. I am definately not going to say I didn't have fun, I do catch myself going back and playing it every once in a while. So go have a good time and Happy Weekend!!! TMann

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 17, 10 12:59 AM
To: Imansaray I am sorry, but I myself have not found a walkthrough for this game either. I am sure a friendly fish will stop by and help you out. Take Care, TMann

laeddie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by laeddie on Apr 17, 10 7:57 AM
I tried the 1 hr trial on but did not buy it. I couldn't seem to be able to progress very far and as TMann knows I like TM & BAL games a lot. If you all get a walkthru let me know and I'll reconsider. BEST AND HAPPY GAMING

Edited on 04/17/2010 at 10:42:39 AM PST

[Post New]by tunaluna206 on Apr 17, 10 9:46 AM
I'm going to download this game right now because it looks very interesting. I STILL THINK THAT BIG FISH GAMES ARE THE BEST!!

[Post New]by tunaluna206 on Apr 17, 10 10:36 AM
ok, I tried it, but it's a little tough. there's SO much to do!

Need Help

[Post New]by genshahel on Apr 17, 10 4:40 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get past the 4th level of 3rd mall?

andyy119
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by andyy119 on Apr 17, 10 10:28 PM
This is a great game i love it, im stuck on what i think is the final level, i own every shop and ive got the 150k i need i just cant get a daily profit of 26,500 the best ive managed so far is 25,012.

I finally managed to beat it, now i will reply to get the few trophys im missing.

Edited on 04/17/2010 at 11:43:40 PM PST

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Apr 17, 10 11:53 PM
tunaluna206 wrote:ok, I tried it, but it's a little tough. there's SO much to do!

you should check the tips and tricks thread posted by loriw - wonderous font of information... not a walkthrough, but helpful nonetheless!

[Post New]by Bandit86 on Apr 20, 10 7:40 PM
I loved the game, but it was short. I beat it in several hours. A little walkthrough for the ones who find it difficult to complete all in expert. On the first level of each mall don't worry about getting an expert on this one as it's the easiest & u can come back to it later. First level build as much as you can, and hire as many as you can before completing. When u have access to the bank in later levels build it first after building the big anchorage stores. Don't worry about corner stores till later mall levels, try to build your stores that are next to each other first. I had no problems beating the game with this strategy. Hope this help you all.

[Post New]by cookofdhowz on Apr 21, 10 6:32 AM
Downloaded this demo for mac. I dont have all the graphics. Can only see half the people and no store. I complete first level only. Is this not compatible with Mac after all? I have all the sound music effects. can only see the heads of shopkeepers and some customers on blank space
Help!

[Post New]by senojj369 on Apr 21, 10 7:23 AM
I've also tried mall but have been stuck on 4th mall , 4th lvl can't get to 120 in profit try for hours yesterday by the time I buy my franchise for 64.000 and one store at 25 thousand i cant make the money fast enough even with the book signing. Someone help!!!

[Post New]by bruce08 on Apr 22, 10 11:19 AM
Does anyone know how to pass the 3rd level on the Coconut Tree level?

[Post New]by zacsnon on Apr 25, 10 7:44 PM
Need help Please!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been stuck on Mall 4 lvl 4 for a week now, can not seem to get everything.
Someone Please tell me the trick to this level!!!
Thanks!

bear55
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by bear55 on Apr 30, 10 2:18 PM
I NEED HELP WITH LEVEL 4 (4). I CAN ACHIEVE THE DAILY PROFIT, OWN ALL THE STORES, 7-STAR RATING BUT I CANNOT EARN THE 120,000. PLEASE HELP ME STUCK FOR A WEEK NOW.

Kyluh
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Kyluh on May 2, 10 3:34 PM
I am having a problem in locating an Icon to build a restaurant...it is nowhere to be found. Can anyone help please.

[Post New]by Rapsqueak on May 5, 10 3:04 PM
I cannot find the restaurant icon either, it definitely does not appear as an icon on my screen, please help someone.

Edited on 05/05/2010 at 3:07:32 PM PST

stilldixon
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by stilldixon on May 7, 10 3:07 PM
I thought I would like this game, but though I have never had any issues with graphics with any of the games I have bought from BigFish, including the large file, one this one, I lost first the people and then the mall. So, I never finished playing it, sighs heavily.

[Post New]by gamerqueen on May 9, 10 2:34 PM
I just go this game a couple weeks ago i like it alot however i cant seem to get passed the SALON level own 12 stores i can do and earn 20,000 with a eight start rating?????? I seem to almost have it by one little point missing. I have been trying for the past few days????? Can anyone please help me! I would appreciate so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! [b]

Edited on 05/12/2010 at 6:55:18 PM PST

Go to: