Tabascocat
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Level 40 HELP!

[Post New]by Tabascocat on May 6, 17 4:54 PM
I have played and played this level and can't even get close to 3 starts - always about 200 short. I read the tips in the previous post and have tried all of that - still can get it.

Any other tips????

Thanks!!!!

nancy3636
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Level 40 HELP!

[Post New]by nancy3636 on Aug 20, 17 1:09 PM
I've almost gotten three stars. The key is to actually make combos with the guests sitting at tables checking out alongside a guest who is a walk-in. Just watch the stars and if they start to flicker, cash them out immediately.

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Aug 20, 17 3:28 PM
This level is really tricky. When serving customers that are seated and Maggie etc etc needs to give them a gift bag, serve the table then Maggie or vice versa to give you a combo, it would be great if you could make as many combos as possible in this level.

Also, where possible checkout more than one customer at a time (only where you can)

The last bit of advice that I can give you. is make sure that the 'choice tips' items are activated. I have played some levels in this game and the items that should have a 'choice tip' hasn't when checking out customers. What I then do is restart the level, swap one of the items over, for example move the chocolate heart to the middle instead of on the left, and for some reason this activates the 'choice tips' bumping up your score.

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Oct 7, 17 1:36 PM
I'm in the same boat! I've tried getting as many combos as I can, but then I lose hearts on people who are waiting!

Also, those shiskabobs (sp?) are driving me crazy! I make more at the very beginning of the game and try to keep up, but I still run out of them anyway! That costs time and points.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Oct 7, 17 2:18 PM
Hmmm, interesting. I did the complete opposite strategy as nancy and mumma. I serve the customers IMMEDIATELY and cash them out IMMEDIATELY, regardless of whether there are 2 or more customers at the register. This will ensure they have the maximum hearts and are ecstatic. Once you have completed the 25 ecstatic customers, then I did the combos to be able to get the maximum earnings. I got 3200+ points this way, which is much more than the 2750 needed to get the 3 stars. I also did prepare the max shish-kabobs at the beginning and made more when there was a lull between customers.

julesy

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Oct 8, 17 6:57 AM
Thank you, JulseyHedgeHog!!!

I tried it your way and finally got 3 stars!!!

Whew!

Thank you again,
Happy

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Oct 8, 17 8:28 AM
Happy_Ours1 wrote:Thank you, JulseyHedgeHog!!!

I tried it your way and finally got 3 stars!!!

Whew!

Thank you again,
Happy

Glad you finally got it, Happy! It is a difficult level to pass.

julesy

Go to: