Annikabelle
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

Developers

[Post New]by Annikabelle on May 6, 17 6:18 PM
I have seen developers visit Big Fish forums to answer questions and receive accolades and suggestions. Has this happened with Elephant Games on this forum? Also, since I started playing last October, two hidden object rooms were changed. Was this because of a story line? I found it refreshing. If it happened more often, it would relieve some boredom of doing the same rooms over and over. BEN

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Developers

[Post New]by silver_hawk on May 6, 17 6:31 PM
I've never seen developers on this site. The moderators occasionally pass on information to them.

There is a thread titled Suggestions for Developers if you wanted to add something for the moderators to pass along.

There are a few HOS scenes that change but not all of them. IMO they should have left the Battle Pit the way it was. But I like the Bias Relief and the Winter/Summer Garden better. I agree... I wish they would change more of them for more variety since you still have to visit a lot of the older ones even in the higher levels.

But to answer your question. Those that change will change with the story line as you progress in the game.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on May 6, 17 6:50 PM
They did revamp the crypt..... It was cool, but GOOD GRIEF, when they first revised it, it was so DARK, it was hard to see things..... They revised the lightening .... which, was nice!!!!!!!.... The crypt was a major change, but they do change little things in other HO's now and then... like the sarcaphogus (I knew I was going to spell that wrong ..... I need to have a talk with my elementary school teacher... Miss Spelling ).... ANY hoo.... I haven't decided what that lighting flash represents... there's enough there to look sorta like it might be a face... kinda, sorta, maybe....

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on May 6, 17 7:20 PM
Just remembered, they also tweaked the Fire Fountain the same time they changed the crypt.... seems like they tweaked other HO's at that time as well... hmmm....all unrelated to the story line... guess they felt long-time players might be getting bored with the same 'ole look.... There was quite the fuss about the crypt

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on May 6, 17 9:40 PM
Depending on what level you are on, the mirror nave changes and the castle armory does too.

Go to: