no raisins

[Post New]by codfish1 on May 7, 17 2:18 AM
anyone else having trouble with this game? there is no HO game available to get the raisins. tried doubling back on everything. hints just keep saying, nothing to do here right now. cant go any further. can anyone help. is this a glitch. or am i missing something.

Fanfare123
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:no raisins

[Post New]by Fanfare123 on May 7, 17 6:36 AM
I got the raisins, but I am having a similar problem. I need the locked book, so I can use the map within it to get the train out of the subway station. The book is, apparently, in the library, but there is no available HOP to retrieve it and my hints all say the same as you, "nothing to do here." VERY frustrating. Why don't these glitches ever show up until after I have purchased a game??

[Post New]by Carbino on May 12, 17 10:30 PM
WOW I just came on hear to see if somebody could help me with not getting the raisins I hope they can fix it other wise I will have to start all over again

[Post New]by jes3940 on May 25, 17 4:48 PM
No raisins, either. And no solutions to issue. Please fix this!!!!

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Jun 7, 17 3:22 PM
I got the raisins, from the HOP

The HOP is in the MAIN STREET location

I am having no issues with this game, I use the map for every thing for me to progress with the game

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Jun 7, 17 3:23 PM
if anyone is having problems PM me and I will help you

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Jun 16, 17 3:34 PM
YOU NEED TO GO TO THE LOCATION MAIN STREET, THERE SHOULD BE A HOP TO PLAY THAT IS WHERE YOU WILL GET YOUR RAISINS

YOU NEED TO DO THIS AFTER BEING IN THE CITY MUSEUM

[Post New]by jes3940 on Jun 27, 17 3:55 PM
No raisins, no bug and no red exclamation point on the map to indicate I can proceed. Re-booting and it better be fixed!

joleo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by joleo on Sep 1, 17 4:29 AM
I E mailed Big Fish and they gave me a coupon code for a free game.......................well, I bought THIS game and want to play it through! I WANT MY RAISINS!! is there an UPDATE somewhere?

Go to: