Godolfin
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Daily Deal!!!!

[Post New]by Godolfin on Apr 17, 10 8:03 AM
Erg! I just bought this game two days ago and now it's up for the daily deal. I know BFG has to make money but it would be really nice if there was some kind of heads up when a deal is that close. This is actually making me rethink my membership.

Dynastia
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Re:Daily Deal!!!!

[Post New]by Dynastia on Apr 17, 10 10:36 AM
You are right. It is not fun. I would react the same.

So please write to them for an arrangement. We are proud to be members of Big Fish and the main reason we have a membership is to be able to take advantage of the Daily Deals. We buy a lot of games from BF. They will be more than happy to keep you, and everyone else in the same situation.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Apr 17, 10 10:55 AM
I really didn't like either of these games. They upset my sense of "what should be", I guess. The fact that none of the items you gather have anything to do with the task at hand bothered me. It's been a while since I tried this one, though, so maybe I'll give it another try.

Oh, and Godolfin, you have a PM

Edited on 04/17/2010 at 10:56:44 AM PST

owlgirl61
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by owlgirl61 on Apr 17, 10 4:38 PM
As soon as I saw there that there was a sequel to this I guessed they might put it up as a DD sometime soon.

Glad I waited.

[Post New]by GeorgeXXIII on Apr 17, 10 4:41 PM
I was going to buy this when I saw it was todays daily Deal but I read the reviews first and they were awful so I didn't bother.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Apr 17, 10 5:28 PM
I gave it another try today (on a new computer), and I bought it I was able to "let go" of the weird items I was collecting and just enjoy the game. And I did enjoy it. *sigh*

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Apr 17, 10 10:06 PM
I thought I had bought it long ago, but it isn't in my database! So I guess I didn't. I just did the demo, and I didn't want it to end, so I guess for $3, I'll buy it. It isn't a great game, but not half bad. Certainly worth the DD price. I do like the soundtrack.

The North American Indian in the Maya scene is kind of a hoot! Gotta love the Eastern European developers, LOL.

ETA: I guess this is really short. I had a look at the WT to see how long it is. It looks like I got halfway in the demo hour - unless the later levels get longer and more challenging. Ah, well. What the heck. Buying it anyway, LOL.

Edited on 04/17/2010 at 10:13:12 PM PST

infinity
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by infinity on Apr 18, 10 12:03 AM
The most recent game The Mystery of the Crystal Portal-Beyond the Horizon. This game was the first of the Mystery of the Crystal Portal. At first I thought it was the same game also.
Hope this helps.

Go to: