SweetCaz
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

HELLLPPP!!!

[Post New]by SweetCaz on Oct 21, 08 9:26 AM
Hi everyone! Was just wondering if anyone is playing The Haunting Of Castle Malloy, how do you keep those pesky sheep from running away?!?! I'm going off wool as I speak. I was given a key but dont know where to use it or when!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Take care, Caz

Sho23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy forum

[Post New]by Sho23 on Oct 21, 08 9:31 AM
Maybe you could tell me how to get the dialogue to be readable on the game. all the lines including directions clues and dialogue are totally unreadable.

Castle Malloy - Catching Sheep

[Post New]by franniedavis on Oct 23, 08 5:35 AM
You just have to keep at it and blow the whistle when you see the sheep; you may want to get around the sheep and having it point towards the barn (main pathway). I worked on it for about an hour and eventually got all the sheep in (they escape from the barn and you want to watch the countdown at the top left of the screen). Once you reach 10, hurry up the path to the barn and lock the door.

[Post New]by misskimmy1 on Oct 24, 08 3:38 AM
i can't even get past the stupid sliding tile puzzle at the start. always end up with the last 2 pieces in the wrong order. please help

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Oct 24, 08 8:27 AM
I just played around until I got it. I had that same problem too. If you start making a square of them in order around the puzzle, that might help. if you want instructions, highlight below:

number the blocks starting from the top left corner from 1-16. (below 1 is 5)
Click on the tile that is in the numbered place

2 1 5 9 13 14 10 11 12 16 15 14 10 6 7 11 10 9 13 14 15 11 10 14 13 9 5 6

2 3 7 8 4 3 7 6 2 3 7 6 5 1 2 3 4 8 7 3 4 8 7 11 12 8 4 3 2 1 5 6 7

hope that helps

[Post New]by swinstead on Oct 27, 08 5:56 AM
Really frustrated! Has anyone been able to move the chemicals into thier correct storage areas without the chemicals exploding? I have been able to move a few of the chemicals but mostly they just explode. Help!

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Oct 27, 08 6:47 AM
swinstead wrote:Really frustrated! Has anyone been able to move the chemicals into thier correct storage areas without the chemicals exploding? I have been able to move a few of the chemicals but mostly they just explode. Help!

We have a thread just about the Chemicals! Lots of people have had problems. Check out that thread and if you still need help, let us know!

[Post New]by onebutrfli on Oct 27, 08 7:54 AM
I think I have gotten stuck on about everything so far in this game which makes it a good game! I am having a bit of a fit on the stinking dolls upstairs....the second page of it since I don't yet have the sheep doll! UGH! Anyway, if someone could PLEASE help me get past the dolls on the 2nd page I would be most greatful!!!!

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Oct 27, 08 7:59 AM
Did you solve the little men statue in the garden? Did you get across the bog? We need to know where you are and what you have and haven't done to help?

[Post New]by onebutrfli on Oct 27, 08 8:25 AM
I've done the little men and the bog and found the sheep sheerer weird thing and done the gear puzzle and the block puzzle at the gate and the weasle or ferrit or whutever those thingys are, I've gotten two of what I know now are 4 plates for the jetpack thing that blew me up, I beat the darts game but not the find it game, found all the flowers, I haven't found a whistle yet tho'. No chemicals yet, I did the weights, I think that's it???
I just started yesterday but I am so addicted to little Miss Nancy!
Thanks for any help

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Oct 27, 08 8:38 AM
Ok....more questions...Did you talk to Donal about the luggage? Also, the whistle is the prize from the find it game.

Miss Nancy is HIGHLY addictive! I have played all of them! YEAH Hope this helps, if you need anything else...let us know!

Edited on 10/27/2008 at 8:39:21 AM PST

[Post New]by onebutrfli on Oct 27, 08 8:53 AM
Doing those now! I am now stuck on those darn Stones! I know I have the sequence right the game is just messed up!!! LOL!!!! Thanks for the help!

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Oct 27, 08 12:26 PM
Highlight the text below for the answer to the 2nd Doll house

Top floor: Kyler, cat.
Middle floor: none, none, none, cow, Kit, none.

Bottom floor: Blonde, none, pig, none, dog, none.

Hope it helps!

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Oct 28, 08 7:51 AM
You don't get fuel. You are looking in the wrong place if you run out of fuel.Highlight following text to find the location of the island

The island is just beyond the Rose Garden. To the left just a bit.

Good Luck!

azjmarie
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by azjmarie on Nov 1, 08 12:09 AM
OK, I'm a dork. I need HELP just getting started.

I'm having trouble with the very beginning of the game. Nancy has crashed and is outside the car. She will make walking motions, but doesn't get anywhere. I've restarted twice thinking there was a glitch or something. Can any of you experts out there help this novice get going?

BIG thanks in advance!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 1, 08 6:19 AM
Hi Azjmarie- welcome to the forums!

Sorry you are having trouble. Others have had the same issue- check out this thread.

http://mcfforums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/9136.page

azjmarie
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by azjmarie on Nov 1, 08 10:41 AM
Thanks Prpldva
I'll check it out.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 1, 08 12:02 PM
rcraig wrote:Can anyone tell me if there are directions to this game? It is quite boring trying to figure out what the heck you are supposed to do. This is my first time playing a ND game. Any help would be so appreciated. Thanks so much. rcraig

Hi Rcraig- welcome to the forums!

Sorry you are having trouble. In adventure games, you need to look at everything, take everything and talk to everyone. you will run across puzzles that you will need to find pieces for, clues that will lead to other puzzles.

Are you stuck in a certain spot?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 1, 08 2:38 PM
LisaP49 wrote:To anyone who can help me I can't get passed the seating chart. I have changed things a million times but can't get out of it. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi LisaP= welcome to the forums!

Gameboomers has a photo of what the chart should look like in the walkthrough

[Post New]by rcraig on Nov 1, 08 3:16 PM
plpdva thank you. I guess I am just stuck everywhere!!! It took me forever to figure out how to get into the castle! Now when I went back to the inn I couldn't find the mixing station and got so frustrated that I just quit! Oh well I guess this game is going to teach me to have patience.............if it can do that it will be quite a game indeed.
Thanks again, will check back here if I get too frustrated. rcraig

Go to: